You want to change your Tinder anthem and get the best results you can.
You’re about to discover the best Tinder anthems that get you more matches and better convos.
Important: Just letting you know I am currently letting guys use my Profile Checklist for free. It's a simple fill-in-the-blanks code that shows you what to change about your profile. It's the first step to getting all the matches you want. Get it here for free.
What is a Tinder Anthem
A Tinder Anthem isn’t the missing piece that’ll instantly skyrocket your Tinder profile to success.
But it is important.
Think of your Tinder Anthem like what shoes you wear or how you style your hair.
It tells people a lot about who you are. Or at the very least how you’d like to be seen.
So your Tinder anthem is basically a song that hints at your personality and Tinder intentions.
Let’s check out a few popular Tinder anthems and see what they say about you.
Most popular 10 Tinder anthems in 2021
Tinder anthems have been popular since its introduction.
But as you’d expect, the songs keep changing.
Here are the songs most popular on Tinder in 2021 and what they say about you.
SZA’s Good Days.
The music clip shows her dreaming about dancing with mushrooms while on shrooms. But when people see you pick this as your anthem, they’ll most likely think you’re just ‘with the times’.
Up next is Olivia Rodrigo’s drivers license.
The debut song of the 17-year-old Disney star that’s insanely popular. It already has over 200 million views on YouTube.
What does it say? That your taste in music is the same as almost every other person on earth.
Hopefully the next song is more unique, let’s see.
The Weeknd’s Blinding Lights, the most popular single of 2020…
Okay, I guess everyone just picks whatever is at the top of the billboards.
Here are the other 7 most popular Tinder anthems.
- 24kGoldn’s Mood
- Ariana Grande’s 34+35
- The Weeknd’s Save your Tears
- Bad Bunny’s DÁKITI
- CJ’s Whoopty
- Ariana Grande’s Positions
- Doja cat’s Streets
Picking the most played radio song as your Tinder Anthem makes it hard to hate.
Which is an okay choice.
But when a girl sees a pop song as your anthem, there’s a teeny chance she’ll be blown away.
And I don’t like those odds.
So you’re better off choosing an anthem that’s relatively known, but hasn’t been played non-stop on the radio for the past 6 months.
Which brings me to my next point.
What kind of reactions can you expect from your Tinder anthem?
Putting time and effort into your Tinder Anthem is good, if…
…it leads to more matches and dates.
So what can you expect from choosing the best Tinder anthem?
Well, let’s start with what women think when looking at a guy’s anthem.
The girls I talked to all roughly said the same two things:
- They look to see if a guy has a similar taste in music. Most girls also said they don’t look up songs they don’t know, so there’s little point in picking an obscure song that you think is fire.
- They also check a dude’s anthem to see what his intentions are. Picking Dollah Sign’s Or Nah will get you labeled as a fuckboi.
So what happens when you pick the right anthem?
Something like this.
She saw I changed my anthem and sent me a cute heart emoji.
That’s the type of reaction you can expect when she loves the same song as you.
But your anthem choice can also make her laugh.
10 Funniest Tinder anthems for guys
Your anthem doesn’t have to be your favorite banger.
It can also be a song that best reflects your personality.
If you’re a funny guy it may be a good idea to go with a funny song.
Here are some ideas for funny Tinder anthems.
Do note that there’s plenty more funny anthems to pick, these are simply some you can use as inspiration to get you started.
- I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change by Joe DiPietro
- I’m Full of Steak and Cannot Dance by Sidney Gish
- Drop Kick Me Jesus (Through The Goal Posts of Life) by Bobby Bare
- Stacy’s Mom by Fountains of Wayne
- Nobody Really Cares if You Don’t Go to the Party by Courtney Barnett
- All By Myself by Céline Dion
- Please Daddy Don’t Get Drunk This Christmas by John Denver
- Don’t You Know How Busy and Important I Am? By Tom Rosenthal
- Bitch Better Have My Money by Rihanna
- Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO
20 Timeless classic Tinder anthems
The best all-round Tinder anthem to go with is a classic that almost everyone knows.
But far more importantly, a classic that your type of girl will know.
So if you like alternative open-minded girls, it’s probably a good idea to choose a song by Bob Dylan or the Rolling Stones.
That’s why I’m going to give you a variety of classics to choose from.
Starting with classics from the 80s and earlier.
IMPORTANT: This is not a conclusive top 10 of the best songs ever made. These are simply classic songs that will help attract the girls you like.
10 pre-90s classics
- Like a Rolling Stone by Bob Dylan
- Hey Jude by The Beatles
- Beat It by Micheal Jackson
- Take Me To The River by Al Green
- Voodoo Child by Jimi Hendrix
- I Wanna Be Sedated by Ramones
- Back In Black by AC/DC
- Son of a Preacher Man by Dusty Springfield
- Heart of Gold by Neil Young
- Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
10 classics from the ‘90s and up
- Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
- One by U2
- California Love by 2Pac
- That Lady by The Isley Brothers
- Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger by Daft Punk
- Ivy by Frank Ocean
- Gold Digger by Kanye West
- Feel Good Inc. by Gorillaz
- Swimming Pools by Kendrick Lamar
- Do I Wanna Know? By Arctic Monkeys
10 flirty Tinder anthems
If you’re on Tinder just for hook-ups, it may be a good idea to be a bit more forward with your intentions.
Otherwise you won’t just waste the time of the girls looking for a relationship, but your own as well.
So if you only want one-night stands, I recommend you subtly broadcast it to her with your Tinder anthem.
Pick your favorite.
- Super Freak by Rick James
- Kiss by Prince
- You Belong with Me by Taylor Swift
- Into You by Ariana Grande
- Can’t Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon
- First Date by Blink-182
- U Got It Bad by Usher
- I Like Me Better by Lauv
- Haven’t Met You Yet by Michael Bublé
- It’s Gonna Be Me by NSYNC
That almost marks the end of the best Tinder anthems for more matches.
Before we wrap it up, I have a gift for you that’ll get you more dates.
My 10 Texts That Always Work.
Do you ever catch yourself not knowing what to say or how to ask her out?
Just look through my 10 Texts and copy paste a funny answer, a tease, or a non-needy line to set the date.
Grab the 10 Texts for free here.
And while you’re at it, download my best opener by hitting the big gold button down below.
And don't forget your download below ;)
Write a comment