Going from matching to meeting up can feel difficult.
But with the right questions, it’s 69 times easier.
In this article, you’re going to get the best Bumble questions that make you stand out. And put a smile on her face.In this article:More...
Best Bumble Questions
The best questions tend to have three elements. They’re (1) easy to understand, (2) elicit emotions and (3) are about her.
Here are 10 questions that follow that same template.
- What would you do with your day if you didn’t have to work tomorrow?
- What’s something you recently did that you’re proud of?
- When was the last time you cried?
- What book do you think everybody should read?
- How would your closest friend describe you?
- When was the last time you did something new and what was it?
- If you could have superpowers for one day, what would you pick?
- What’s something you’d never do if you were filthy rich?
- What movie can you watch over and over and over again?
- What’s something that you MUST have in your fridge or kitchen cupboard?
I left out one other crucial element that makes a great question: you want to know the answer to the question. So if you don’t care, don’t ask.
Important: I know you're sometimes unsure what to text. So I've put together 10 Texts That Always Work. Copy-paste lines that instantly attract her and make her crave your attention. They work and they are free. Just a small gift to get you started. Enjoy! Click here to get them.
The difference between a good and a bad question
Although conversation is more of an art than a science, there are such things as good questions and bad questions.
Good questions are open-ended, stimulate fun thoughts, and tap into the other person’s interests. Bad questions are closed-ended, unimaginative, and boring to the other person.
It’s easy to recognize the difference when you put good and bad questions next to each other.
“Where would you go if you had a time machine?” vs “Do you like your job?”
See how one sparks your imagination and the other makes you want to take a nap? Always strive to ask good questions.
Imagine me watching over your shoulders and telling you exactly what to say to your dream girl.
How much easier would things be? Right now I'm almost done training our brand new AI-app with all my knowledge. And it will tell you exactly what your next reply should be.
You can get access FOR FREE if you join our pre-launch list NOW.
Questions to break the ice
Here are a few questions in the early stages of the convo that are extremely simple, yet interesting.
- Would you rather speak every language fluently or play every instrument perfectly?
- What are your top 2 favorite snacks?
- How do you feel about pets?
- What’s your love language?
- What’s your go-to comfort food or dish?
- Any bizarre skills or talents?
- What’s your opinion on brunch?
- Do you have a favorite quote?
- What’s the one compliment you get the most?
- What song are you listening to on repeat right now?
- What are some of your pet peeves?
Are you struggling with breaking the ice because you don’t have enough matches? Then check out my Bumble Profile Bio video below.
Funny Bumble questions
Time to L-O-L. Try one of these funny questions to make her giggle.
- What’s the weirdest thing you carry in your purse?
- Would you ever date someone who is cute but also mega dumb?
- Who would you rather have as a roommate: a goat or a pig?
- Toilet paper – over or under?
- If your friends and family hear that you were arrested, what would they think you did?
- Would you rather quit coffee or never have snacks during films or series?
- What would you do if you accidentally let out a little, but audible, toot on a first date?
- Would you rather fight Mike Tyson once or talk like Mike Tyson for a full year?
- Inside the house – slippers or socks?
- What’s the pettiest reason you didn’t want to see someone again?
Want even more Bumble questions to hoard? Then check out this article of mine.
Cute Bumble questions
Use these to show off that cutsie side without losing your masculinity.
- Do you prefer the smell of freshly cut grass or freshly baked bread?
- Who was your childhood celebrity crush? And who is it now?
- If you could ask your pet three questions, what would they be?
- Do you prefer cuddling or kissing?
- Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you’re going to say?
- What’s the most romantic thing you’ve done for someone?
- What’s the funniest joke you know?
- When was the last time that you laughed so hard that your stomach hurt?
- What’s your favorite kind of weather?
- What do you like most about being in love?
And don’t blame me if she starts saying “You’re adorable :).”
Fun questions to get to know someone
Before we get into these you need to remember this.
While these questions are still fun to ask on Bumble, it’s MUCH MORE fun getting to know someone in real life. The date should be your end goal. So don’t get stuck in your chatbox.
- What are three things you’d do to get yourself out of a funk?
- What’s a recent book you’ve read or movie you’ve seen that taught you something?
- Would you rather travel to the past or the future?
- What do you wish more people knew about you?
- If you won the lottery tomorrow, what would be the first three things you’d do?
- What subject would you want to be an expert in?
- If you could give the entire world one piece of advice, what would it be?
- What’s something your parents don’t know about you?
- What are your biggest turn-offs?
- What are your biggest turn-ons? (that aren’t sexual)
- What’s something that gives your life meaning?
- What dating advice would you give your younger self?
And, lucky you, the answer to this last question is actually answered below.
Get them excited to talk with you
Here’s the secret that the best conversationalists use to create chemistry:
Make the other person excited to keep talking.
Whether in text or in person, when a person feels noticed and is getting asked questions that are relevant AND fun, they can’t help but coming back for more.
And more. Annnnnnd more.
But that creates another problem.
Once they like you, they want to know more about YOU. So now you have to talk about yourself.
So what the heck do you say? Well, I’ve got just what you need to be an incredible story teller.
Just click the big button below and watch my ‘Personality Slice’ seminar.
There I’ll reveal how you can talk about yourself so that she’s more hooked on you than a puppy on its newest chew toy.
And don't forget your download below ;)