- In this disclaimer, the following terms shall have the following meanings
- the web page: every web page in which the publisher includes a hyperlink to this disclaimer with the intention of making this disclaimer applicable to it;
- the publisher: the authorized publisher of the web page;
- use(s): including loading, logging in, requesting, consulting, reading, viewing, listening, editing, filling in (forms), sending, (temporarily) copying, storing, forwarding, distributing, making use of services, committing legal acts (e.g. buying, renting);
- you: the natural or legal person, whether or not represented, who uses the web page;
- the content: including texts, images, hyperlinks, sound and/or video fragments and/or other objects;
- damage: direct or indirect damage of any nature whatsoever, including lost data and business, lost turnover, profit or other economic disadvantage.
- The following applies to the web page. By using the web page you agree with this disclaimer.
- The publisher makes every effort to regularly update and/or supplement the content of the web page. Despite this care and attention, it is possible that the content is incomplete and/or incorrect.
- The publisher provides the content of the web page in the state in which it actually is, without warranty or guarantee regarding the soundness, suitability for a particular purpose or otherwise. The content is experimental and intended for private use.
- The publisher is not liable for damage that has been or threatens to be inflicted and results from or in any way related to the use of the web page or to the inability to consult the web page.
- The publisher may change or terminate the web page (or have it changed) at his own discretion and at any time he wishes, with or without prior notice. The publisher is not liable for the consequences of the change or termination.
- Subject to this disclaimer, the publisher is not responsible for files of third parties that are clearly linked to the web page. Linking does not imply ratification of those files.
- Unauthorized or improper use of the web page or its content may result in an infringement of intellectual property rights, regulations regarding privacy, publication and/or communication in the broadest sense of the word. You are responsible for everything you send from the web page.
- The publisher reserves the right to deny you permission to use the web page and/or certain services offered on the web page. In addition, the publisher can monitor access to the web page.
- You will protect and indemnify the publisher, its employees, representatives, licensees, trading partners and the author of this disclaimer against judicial and extrajudicial measures, convictions, etc., including the costs for legal assistance, accountants, etc. that are instituted by third parties as a result of or related to your use of the web page, your violation of any statutory regulation or the rights of third parties.
© F.J. Van Eeckhoutte, ICT/IE lawyer, Amersfoort,