If you’re looking for funny tinder bio examples, you’ve just entered paradise.
I’ve gathered and selected some of the funniest Tinder profile texts in existence. And I’m giving them to you, so you can get as many matches as possible.In this article:More...
Important: Just letting you know I am currently letting guys use my Profile Checklist for free. It's a simple fill-in-the-blanks code that shows you what to change about your profile. It's the first step to getting all the matches you want. Get it here for free.
Best Tinder bio examples
- Two truths and a lie: I can’t swim, I’ve never seen Titanic, and I once dated the daughter of a mafia boss.
- Cold pizza is better than warm.
- I miss the peace and quiet of the lockdown.
- Looking for a cute girl to be in my Hearthstone let’s play vids so I can get more views.
- I like my partners like I like my coffee. Hot and bitter.
- I think honesty and reading books is sexy as phuggg.
- Honest to a fault. Been listening to the same 200 songs since high school. Can’t keep my white clothes clean to save my life. And I hate olives.
- Pro: mega book nerd. Con: I’m the reason the book you want from the library isn’t available.
- Amazing with dogs. That’s a warning. Your dog will fall hopelessly in love with me and desert you.
- Looking for someone sweet. That way the mosquitos will get you instead of me.
Funny Tinder Bio Examples
Here are some of the funniest bios.
- I got a B+ in Sex Ed, so I’m pretty familiar with what gets you excited *checks notes* dresses with pockets.
- You may like being choked, but turtles don’t. Throw your shit in the trash.
- You want a knight in shining armor? Then buy a magnet.
- Fluent in 3 languages and I still find it difficult to ask for help. 🙁
- Pro: great with dogs. Con: I’m not a dog.
- Been laughing at the sounds that come from squeezing a plastic ketchup bottle since ’95.
- [When you have a photo of you and your pet] Her name is Meatball.
- Current relationship status: My cat won’t return my calls.
- I regret my tattoos. Not because I dislike the way they look, but because people keep using them as an excuse to talk to me.
- Fat $tacks and petting cats, I’m lonely.
- I’ll treat you the way Kanye treats Kanye.
- They say “you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take” well I’m always down for shots.
- My last TikTok vid got 11 likes. So I’m a pretty big deal.
- Sometimes I use big words to sound more abecedarian.
- If you can’t handle me at my worst, I respect you for setting healthy boundaries for yourself.
- Everyone knows olive oil comes from olives. Then why is nobody but me fighting the production of babyoil???
Flirty Tinder bios
- Won’t ask you to do a 3-some. If I wanted to disappoint two people at once, I’d go to dinner with my parents.
- Just steal my oversized hoodies already and let me buy you food you cute piece of sh*t.
- Paragon in the streets, renegade in the sheets.
- Looking for a badass, already have a good ass.
- I practice safe sex. I tie you to the bed so you won’t fall off.
- If you like water, you already like 72 percent of me.
- I will jump to any height. Just ask, but if you ask me to jump 34 inches I will only jump 32 because that is as high as I can go. So basically I’m saying you are going to get 2 inches less than you’re expecting.
- Looking for someone who will thank me for paying for drinks, by slapping my butt as we exit the bar.
- I hope you like bad boys because I’m bad at everything. Giggity.
- My kink is when someone is curious about me and listens to my stories.
- I’m 6’3 and my love language is physical touch. So I’m basically a big teddy bear.
- Baby, let’s play doctor. I’ll start. You owe me $3200.
- Pineapple on pizza is just like butt stuff. It’s not for everybody but those who enjoy it are a little more sophisticated.
- I work for the government so you know I give it hard.
- Medium to small sized manaconda. Extra large personality.
- Break my bed, not my heart.
- When I was young, girls didn’t like when I pulled their hair. Funny how things change.
- According to my friends I’m more beautiful in real life, but my mom says I’m always beautiful.
Tinder bios that get her to text first
Ever heard of a CTA?
If you’re a nerd like me then you might read CTA as Coat of Arms, a great Magic: The Gathering card. Or Call to Arms, a card in Hearthstone so strong that it got nerfed short after release.
Anyway, I digress.
In this context, CTA means Call To Action. And it’s basically a sentence that motivates someone to do something.
Here are some good examples.
- What song do you currently have on repeat?
- Still don’t know what to do when people sing happy bday to me. Please help.
- Is it just me or does well done steak taste pretty good?
- I’m not the only one who thought Friends wasn’t all that funny, right?
- Give me your best pickup line.
- I forget to signal while driving. How do you react?
- Scrubs is the best comedy show out there. Change my mind.
- You’re on death row and you’re asked for your final meal. What do you pick?
- My most controversial opinion: 1 lady fart = 1,000 guy farts.
- What’s one book that you think everyone should read?
- Tell me your favorite smell.
- If you could have one question about your future answered, what would you ask?
- What’s something you’ve done that you think everyone should try?
Here’s how you could put it to good use.
Does pineapple belong on pizza yes or no?
Hit me up with 1 for a cheesy pickup line, 2 for a dad joke.
How to create the best Tinder bio + example
The best Tinder bio checks all the next boxes.
- It’s personal. Even if it involves stuff about others, 70% of the content should be about you.
- It’s emotionally stimulating. The better you can make her feel, the more she’ll want to be with you.
- It sets you apart from the rest. She wants to date someone who can enrich her life and she figures the average guy can’t do that for her.
- It’s short. Although long-form can work, most people don’t have the patience to read more than 30 words.
- It shows you can do both. Most women are looking for a gentleman with an edge.
What do you get when you put it all together?
Here’s a great example.
Brutally honest. Sucker for a good romcom. Love to explore neighborhoods and get lost. And am serving a lifetime ban on wearing white after last week’s spaghetti incident.
See how it shows you WHAT you like to do + WHO you are a person?
That’s bio gold, right there.
5 Biggest Tinder Bio mistakes
1. You stole your bio from the internet
Yes, copy-pasting someone else’s hard work can give you success. But I guarantee that if you make it your own you’ll do much better.
Because the more your bio reflects your personality, the more girls you’ll attract who will love you for who you are.
2. Your profile text is boring
It’s incredible how many guys have close to identical bios. Women constantly read the same profile text, over, and over, and over again.
I like to drink coffee, hang out with friends and family, see the world, and breathe air.
Okay, I may have exaggerated the last bit just a LITTLE. But it’s hugely common.
You’re basically saying: “I am exactly like everyone else. I’m just more of the same. And I couldn’t present myself in a more interesting way.”
Stay away from the predictable stuff.
3. You don’t use proper grammar
One of the quickest ways to repel girls is by having poor spelling and grammar.
Well, a poor mastery of the English language gives her the idea you’re a numpty.
In fact, some studies show that bad grammar is the second biggest turn-off after poor grooming habits.
Saying stuff like wyd, R U ok?, roflmao makes you look like a kid. Proper use of capitalized letters, grammar and punctuation, however, make you seem masculine and mature.
So be sure to proofread your bios.
4. You’re saying too much
Writing a lot doesn’t make you seem like Shakespeare. It makes you seem like a thirsty boi who REALLY wants to get laid.
So keep it short. No more than 80 words.
5. You’re scaring her off
A lot of dudes who try to be funny or flirty in their profile text end up being odd or creepy.
Either their attempt at humor makes them seem like a weirdo. Or they’re too direct and make her feel like you’d stick your dick in anything.
It’s not wrong to desire sex. You’re on a dating app after all.
But if you’re not tactful, you’re communicating that you don’t really get women. Ladies want to be wooed first.
Take enough risk to separate yourself from the herd, but don’t go over the top.
FAQ – Should you add your height to your Tinder bio?
It’s largely a matter of preference. Mentioning your height will attract or repel certain women.
Most ladies prefer a guy who’s taller than them. And that’s understandable, right? Putting down your height in your bio might help you avoid wasting a tall girl’s time.
That said, most vertically gifted women will mention their height preferences in their bio or over chat after matching. So writing down how high your head stands off the ground isn’t going to do much in these cases.
The only time I recommend adding your height to your Tinder bio is when you’re exceptionally short.
It’s definitely going to be a dealbreaker for some. While other girls will care much more about your personality, interests, and shared values.
Are you a little vertically challenged? Then put it in your bio in a playful way, like this: “I’m 6’1… with stilettos.”
One last thing!
Be sure to click the button below for my free goodies. Only if you want more and better matches of course.
And don't forget your download below ;)