Receiving a sweet message from the person you like right before bed feels great. It’s nice to feel cared for.
That’s why I want to give you 99 good night texts for your crush that melt her heart. And make her like you even more.In this article:More...
How do you send the perfect good night message?
Here’s the secret to writing the perfect good night text.
The perfect message to send someone before bed is tailor-made. It has to flawlessly fit your unique situation.
So before you write your text or copy-paste one of my lines into your conversation, be sure to consider the next questions:
- What’s your intention? Are you looking for something casual or long-term?
- What do you want to achieve? Do you want to wish them luck, lift their spirits, make them laugh, or get them aroused?
- What’s your history? The less you know someone, the more you want to stay away from heartfelt messages. Showing you care for someone that you barely know is a little odd and perhaps even a bit creepy.
Sending someone a love letter when you shouldn’t be that invested can easily scare your crush off for good. So figure out how cool you need to play it first.
Important: I know you're sometimes unsure what to text. So I've put together 10 Texts That Always Work. Copy-paste lines that instantly attract her and make her crave your attention. They work and they are free. Just a small gift to get you started. Enjoy! Click here to get them.
Bedtime messages for when you just started dating
Avoid these common mistakes when sending good night texts.
Many people want to already send good night messages after the first date. That’s very sweet. But it might also be a little strange.
You see, good night texts are strongly linked to romance. And when you have romantic feelings for someone that you’ve only seen in person once, then you seem a little overeager or perhaps needy.
These desperate vibes are likely to give your crush the heebie-jeebies.
So when you first start dating keep your messages relatively chill. The dominant emotions should be playfulness or a collected level of interest. You want to imply that you’re interested in seeing them again but not super mega excited or in love.
- I had so much fun with you tonight! Can’t wait to see you again.
- Goodnight you little turd. 🙂
- Hope you sleep like a bear in hibernation zzz.
- Figured I’d wish you a great sleep but that sounded soooo cliche. So I hope you have a moderately okish rest tonight instead.
- Pss pss pss pss pss, goodnight. (That’s how I talk to cats btw).
- There are few people I feel comfortable with, and I’m so glad I have you as one of them.
- It’s so rare to find someone as generous, gorgeous, and smart as you. Oops, sorry, I think I was writing in my notes app. Night!
- Sweet dreams my darling mouth-breather.
- You made me laugh so hard tonight that wine came out of my nose. It burns. IT BURNS. 😢
- Ok ok, no more flirting with me, time to close your eyes. Night!
- Rest easy, friend. Tomorrow’s a new day full of possibilities.
- Is it too soon to ask you for another date? I know I’m not playing it cool, but I don’t care even a teeny bit.
- I’d offer to sing you a lullaby to help you fall asleep but that may give you nightmares.
- Try not to stalk me in your dreams tonight. 😘
- Sleep tight! See you soon in the morning light!
- Rest your head on that pillow and let your worries drift away.
- I wish you an amazing evening and that you only slightly Dutch Oven yourself tonight.
- Wish you could see how cute I look in my retainer and broken reading glasses right now before falling asleep.
- Sleep well and dream of me…or pizza. Whichever you prefer.
- Ok, so I got home and was thinking about you so much that I completely forgot to brush my teeth before bed. Blaming you for whatever stank breath I have tomorrow morning.
- Good night, sleep well, and remember that tomorrow is another day to procrastinate.
- BEEP BOOP. That’s robot for ‘Goodnight.’
- Dream big, sleep well, and wake up ready to conquer the day!
- Have a great night before you drift off into lala land.
Imagine me watching over your shoulders and telling you exactly what to say to your dream girl.
How much easier would things be? Right now I'm almost done training our brand new AI-app with all my knowledge. And it will tell you exactly what your next reply should be.
You can get access FOR FREE if you join our pre-launch list NOW.
Nighttime flirty messages
Use these flirtatious goodnight texts to add a little spice before bedtime. A GOOD goodnight message can raise a person’s mood.
And a GREAT, flirtatious, TextGod-style goodnight message can help raise a person’s…
(But we all know what you were thinking, you perv).
- Mmmm, I’d skip my skincare routine for you I guess. 😉
- I wish I was falling asleep in your arms right about now, tight.
- [If she’s a comic nerd] You’re definitely the brightest star in my multiverse of madness.
- I’m only a text away if you’re feeling lonely tonight…
- If you were here right now, I bet you’d be doing a much better job of keeping me warm than my stuffed animals are.
- Let me know if you need me to keep you safe from the monsters under your bed.
- Just thought you’d want to see what I’m wearing to bed [sent with a sexy selfie – do dink pics].
- Have a great sleep my sumptuous pillow princess xo.
- Enjoy your evening, pretty lady.
- Sweet dreams – mi amor. That’s french for “kinda miss your face and I want to make out with you right now.”
- I’m still at work, but in my mind we’re in your bedroom doing all kinds of questionable things, and we’re both panting and sweaty.
- Don’t worry about the monsters under your bed, I told them to leave you alone OR ELSE!
- Dreaming of your face tonight.
- I hope your evening is as glorious as your personality (and your butt).
- Kind of thinking I want dessert right now, and I would seriously eat chocolate sauce off every inch of you.
- Hold your phone tightly because this message is actually a sneaky hug in disguise.
- If I was homeless would you let me stay at your place? PLEAASSSEEEEEE.
- I want you to know that I am absolutely NOT envisioning you lying in your bed with your bobs and vagene on my face. I’m also a known liar.
- Sweet dreams. Xoxoxoxoxoxo multiplied by a gazillion.
- I hope the stars twinkle and whisper sweet nothings in your ear tonight.
- Holy TextGod it’s cold over here. Come over or I may perish from hypothermia. 🙁
For more on how to get her engine fired up, check out this article:
Midnight texts that also work as conversation starters for the next day
There’s only one message you need to stay away from when sending a really late text and you probably already know what it is.
Any variation of “Wyd,” “U up,” “Hey,” should be purged from your vocabulary like briefs from your underwear drawer. Both are just icky.
Instead, send something that’s both considerate and easy to answer.
Keep it moderately classy.
- For some reason I just can’t fall asleep tonight. My bed feels so empty without you in it.
- I know it’s late Saturday, but are you feeling spontaneous for some all-you-can-eat sushi tomorrow?
- Wanted to ask you this. If you were a guy and I was a hot girl like you, how would you ask me out?
- You keep invading my thoughts and I can’t sleep. I’m reporting you to the dream police.
- I just learned that to strengthen your immune system you need to expose yourself to bacteria/viruses. So quit being greedy and bring me some cooties.
- You’re not going to believe this, but I just tooted so loud I woke myself up.
- Wyd???? Come watch The Golden Bachelor with me and we can fall asleep together.
- I am half asleep, but I want you to know how much you mean to me. But I would trade you in for a Klondike Bar.
- Currently cuddling my pillow thinking it was you.
- Wanna guess what I’m wearing to bed tonight? Just socks and a T-shirt, no bottoms. You’re welcome for the horrific imagery of that. 😇
- Oof, 12 a.m. and I can’t sleep. I wish I could be there to admire you in all your pajama glory.
- Just so you know, I’m going to wear extra special undies for our date tomorrow. <3
- I just looked in the bed next to me, and you’re not there. God certainly gives his most challenging moments to his greatest warriors.
- Can’t sleep. And even though this may sound a bit cringe, I want to feel your skin brushing against mine right now.
- I know you’re asleep but I just thought of the perfect date idea…
- Just had a random thought. You’re a big part of my life. Big boobs, big butt, big personality. ❤️
So, remember this rule: no sending “Wyd” at midnight (or ever, to be honest).
AND, for more texting rules, you can also indulge in this 33 texting rules video I made to keep you safe.
Good night texts for when you’re seriously dating
The time to get romantic is when you’re both lovingly attached to each other. But if you want to keep the passion alive, don’t forget this:
Never lose sight of flirty and playful vibes.
It’s the mix of romantic and cheeky comments that makes her want to be with you. So give her both.
- Counting down the hours till I see you next… but for now, good night.
- Sending you a big hug and a sloppy af kiss through this message. Blessed dreams.
- I go to bed every day feeling like I won the lottery because of you.
- Hope you’re wrapped up in a blanket like the biggest, juiciest human burrito tonight.
- Always here, always in your corner. Hope you have a completely knocked out sleep tonight.
- Hey babe, before I drift off here I just wanted to say I love you and that you are such an incredible person. Even when you drool in your sleep I still think you’re incredible 😉
- Is it pathetic that I miss you already? I feel like Cersei walking down King’s Landing when everybody is shouting “SHAME!”
- I always want you to be the last person I see at night and the first I see in the morning light.
- I wish we didn’t have to sleep so we could keep talking.
- Hoping you savor a night without my snoring. Sleep well!
- Goodnight you sexy beast.
- Going to sleep without you is pure torture. I wish I could feel your soft skin on my skin, your warm breath on my lips. Wishing you a good night and a deep peaceful sleep.
- A special woman like you deserves a special treat. Treat yourself to something nice, on me! My gift to you. 🙂 [picture of something silly, such as a big stick-on mustache]
Teasing is one of the blueprints of successful flirting and keeping attraction alive.
So if you want to learn how to flirt more successfully…
[optin:10 texts=Click here to download my 10 Texts That Always Work.]
- Just texting to wish you goodnight and that I love you to the moon and back. Sweet dreams, [Her Nickname].
- May your pillow be soft, your blankets be warm, and your mind be filled with thoughts of how much I love you.
- Sitting in my bed, smiling like an idiot thinking about our date tonight. I can’t wait to see you again.
- Even if you don’t feel 100 percent right now, I love you a million percent. Sleep tight. Tomorrow will be better.
- Come over I want you.
- I know that it’s tough for you to fall asleep without be. Let it be the biggest nuisance in your life.
- You’re a mega babe while you’re sleeping. Hotty alert.
End-of-day texts for your girlfriend
Use these evening text messages to make her gush after a long day. Because getting these randomly is such a highlight, and it feels MEGA good.
- Thanks for always being the best part of my day.
- Can’t wait to share another day with you. And maybe your toothbrush because I lost mine.
- You know, I used to think I wasn’t romantic. But then I met you and I think it’s growing on me.
- I want to fall asleep with all our limbs tangled up together like an intense bowl of spaghetti.
- Goodnight to the most beautiful person I know! 😏. Whoops, sorry, meant to send that to myself, but you’re also super cute.
- You might not notice it, but every time I see you, I still get butterflies.
- My shits still smell like you. :):):) [Next line] Sheets! SHEETS! My sheets still smell like you.
- I never realized how hard it is to sleep without hearing your cute snores next to me. Good night, my love.
- Missing you my lil starfish. Yes, you totally take up the whole bed and I love it.
- When I saw you standing there tonight, I almost broke into my happy dance. And you definitely don’t want to see that.
- Night babe. My dreams are incomplete without you in them.
- Every night before going to sleep, I always think about you, and somehow you make me feel relaxed and turn my nightmares into lovely dreams.
- You are the best girlfriend I could have ever asked for. Even when you talk during the shows we watch, I still adore it.
- Good night, baby. Draw a bath, have a glass of wine, and relax. You deserve it!
- Have a great evening! P.S. if we were a cartoon couple we’d totally be Batman and Catwoman.
- Get some sleep Gorgeous, talk to you tomorrow!
- Sending you oceans of love and affection through the night.
- Even though my ween is the size of a HUMONGOUS tic tac, I’m thankful that your breath always smells nice. 😇
Side note: if you’re curious about other questions to ask your gf (or crush) that really spark interest, check out my video on EXACTLY that topic.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s a good message to send when I’m in the early stages of dating?
Anything light, engaging, and chill. Our earlier section of ‘Bedtime messages for when you just started dating’ has plenty of examples.
Is it okay to send a good night text every day?
If you’re in a long-distance relationship, the recipient might really appreciate a daily good night text. But in most situations, you’ll want to vary your messages to keep things fresh. I recommend using them sparingly or to casually use them to end your current text exchange.
How do I reply to a good night next?
At bare minimum, you want to acknowledge the message and reciprocate. Depending on how you feel, you might want to express appreciation and add a personal touch. “Thanks! You too. That joke you told earlier is still making me laugh haha.”
Final thoughts on goodnight texts
Nothing can replace physical presence. But you’re not always going to be able to be with your crush or girlfriend 24/7.
So use these good night messages to make those lonely nights a little more special for the woman in your life. Remind her how much you love and cherish her and to occasionally keep thrilled with something a bit more exciting.
And if you’re looking for more inspiration on how to keep general conversations flowing smoothly, download my TextGod Toolkit.
Grab it and you’ll receive the tools to create a bulletproof profile, PLUS my most powerful texting techniques to get your crush or girlfriend even more addicted to your texts.
But don’t take my word for it, try it yourself for free.
Click the big button below and get the best online dating tools sent to your email right now
And don't forget your download below ;)