Looking for good Hinge conversation starters that break the ice, set a seductive tone, or figure out if you have chemistry?
The lines from this article will make sure your Hinge convos start smoothly. And lead into fun and flirty conversation.In this article:More...
Best Hinge questions to break the ice
For best results, make sure to look over their profile and choose the line that best fits their tastes and personality.
- Haha oh shit! Not sure if you remember [wait, then answer her response with a random but fun trivia fact].
- What GIF best describes your current mood?
- What’s the weirdest thing that happened to you today. I’ll go first [insert short story].
- I saw your book collection and I’m curious. What one book would you recommend everyone to read?
- What’s your weirdest turn off? I once stopped dating someone after I saw how they loaded the dishwasher lol.
- If you could fly anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
- What’s the weirdest turn on you have? I loooove crooked teeth. I think braces teeth are boring lol.
- What job would you prefer: food critic or puppy handler?
- If I could see your latest YouTube history, what would I see?
- I see you have a dark sense of humor. What’s your best dark joke?
Important: I know you're sometimes unsure what to text. So I've put together 10 Texts That Always Work. Copy-paste lines that instantly attract her and make her crave your attention. They work and they are free. Just a small gift to get you started. Enjoy! Click here to get them.
What makes for a good Hinge conversation starter?
The best conversation starters evoke a wave of emotion and stimulate the other person to reply. How do you accomplish that? By writing a message that’s:
- Personal. It’s tailor-made and one-of-a-kind.
- Relevant. It ideally ties into your Hinge match’s interests.
- Creative. It’s something the other person has never seen before.
This gives you the freedom to give it any kind of emotional flavor that you want. You can make it funny, flirty, or challenging. It all depends on your mood and what you think she’ll like.
Imagine me watching over your shoulders and telling you exactly what to say to your dream girl.
How much easier would things be? Right now I'm almost done training our brand new AI-app with all my knowledge. And it will tell you exactly what your next reply should be.
You can get access FOR FREE if you join our pre-launch list NOW.
Funny questions to make her laugh
Playful questions are a great way to make yourself more attractive to your Hinge match. It shows you’re intelligent and creative. Plus, it creates a relaxed vibe. Making it easier to have an open and light-hearted conversation.
- Marry, fugg, kill: cookies, cake and candy. What do you do?
- What 1 GIF best describes your Tinder experience?
- Mega important question. Would you rather be a squirrel on a boat or a crab in the woods?
- Would you rather have sex with any person of your choosing once, or have a lifetime supply of garlic bread?
- What’s the funniest thing that happened to you this week? I just saw a dude staring at his phone walk headfirst into a street lamp.
- How would you type out the sound a hand dryer makes?
- What’s the last dream that you remember? I was at a circus getting eaten by dinosaurs lol.
- Would you rather have a permanent unibrow or no eyebrows at all?
- What is your ideal chill outfit for a cozy day at home?
- If you were a man for a day, what would you do?
Want more ways to make her laugh? Check out this article of mine:
Cute questions to get to know someone
Dating apps aren’t the best place to familiarize yourself with someone. But connection-building questions help build trust. And that’s essential for feeling safe with someone and meeting up with them.
For best results, keep your Hinge questions playful.
- If you had to be an animal for a day, what would you pick?
- Where and when would you go if you had a time machine?
- Make twice as much money as you do now but share half of it with your enemy, or make only half as much and keep it all?
- If you won the lottery but the winnings had to go to someone else, who would that be?
- You can quit one habit with a finger snap. What is it?
- If you could switch careers for a day, what profession would you try, and why?
- You’ve been asked to hold a TED talk next week. What’s it about?
- What’s your favorite way to spend a rainy afternoon?
- What’s one snack you’ll never say no to?
- What home-cooked meal are you most proud of?
Weird and whimsical questions to make yourself stand out
Online dating is all about standing out and being different. That means that you need to get a little weird. Here are some Hinge questions that are delightfully weird.
- Your best friend’s killed someone. How do you deal with the dead body?
- If someone’s listening to porn on their AirPods and everyone can hear it, would you tell?
- What songs are included in the soundtrack to your life?
- How many times can someone audibly click a pen before you tell them to stop?
- How many french fries can a friend of yours steal before you tell them to get their own?
- If you can stop one body part from aging, what would you pick?
- What’s the last time you talked to yourself out loud?
- When you’re at the cashier of a grocery story and you forgot your wallet. Do you actually come back for your groceries?
- What’s your favorite joke that makes no one laugh but you?
- If you could create a new law for society, what would that be?
Flirty conversation starters that make her chase you
A big part of seduction is building an emotional connection. But not just any emotion. You want her to associate you with sexual arousal. That’s why it’s incredibly powerful to ask subtle but flirty questions.
- Are you flirting with me? 😉
- What’s the last time you went skinny dipping?
- Is kissing part of a good date for you?
- Have you ever fallen for a guy with average looks?
- What’s the weirdest thing you find attractive in a man?
- How can a guy recognize that you’re into him?
- If you met a guy you liked at a party, what would you do to seduce him?
- What’s your favorite romantic movie scene that gets you every time?
- Do you ever get turned on by a man’s perfume or fragrance?
- What’s your favorite way to be seduced on a date?
Flirty questions are just one way to get her attracted to you. But for the real powerful stuff that drives her wild, you need the methods from my next article:
Expert tips for creating your own icebreakers
- Write open-ended questions. The key is to get her engaged without giving her something that feels like a homework assignment.
- Paint her a fun picture. We can imagine anything that we want in our heads, so give her something exciting to think about.
- Choose the topic that interests you most. The conversation doesn’t end after she answers, so make sure to lead it down a path that you think is fun.
Hinge conversation starters – Summary
Questions help you understand if you and your Hinge match are compatible. But don’t obsess over getting to know them over text. Texting lacks a lot of the nuances of immediacy of real-life conversation, making it easy to see a connection where there isn’t one.
It’s best to use Hinge questions and conversation starters to create a sense of excitement and curiosity. And to give you some ideas about what to talk about during the date.
So keep the deep conversation for real life. And use the above conversation starters to build arousal and anticipation for the meet-up.
Of course, you need to be able to carry a conversation and ask them out first.
That’s why I want to give you a gift:
My 10 texts that always work + my most powerful texting technique of all, The Personality Slice.
With these tools, you’ll have everything you need to get her addicted to your texts. And ask her out in a confident way she can’t refuse.
Try it out for yourself.
And don't forget your download below ;)