If you look at your chat, you see her messages.
But then you notice…
“She never texts me first!”
That’s why this article will give you everything you need to make her addicted to your texts so she never stops messaging you.
- 1. Study her level of investment
- 2. Be warm without being desperate
- 3. See if she’s fun
- 4. Always add value
- 5. Pay attention to the relationship
- 6. Give her room to text you
- 7. Go fast first, slow later
- 8. Create the right texting pattern
- 9. Get her to text first again
- 10. Use the power of clickbait.
Important: Quickly letting you know I found the best opener EVER. Its psychologically irresistible to ignore. I made a video explaining how to use it and it's 'clickbait-principle' with screenshot examples. Check it out here.
By the end of this article, she’ll be blowing up your phone with texts.
1. Study her level of investment
Here comes a little secret to ease your mind:
Her never initiating the conversation may not be as big of a deal as you think.
Because there are TONS of other ways that show she’s into you. Texting first is just one way to show interest.
Here’s how to find out how much she likes you.
Answer the next set of questions with a rating from 0 to 10.
Here come the questions:
- When she responds, does she write long or short texts? Answer 0 for a one-word text, 10 for America’s Greatest Novel.
- When you reach out, how quickly or slowly does she reply? Answer 0 for 3+ days, 10 for an instant reaction.
- When you ask her a question, does she answer the bare minimum, or does she go into great detail and fire back a question of her own? Answer 0 for… you know the drill.
Tally up your numbers and divide the answer by 3.
Did you get 7.5 or higher? Greenlight. She likes you.
6 to 7.5? Orange, proceed with caution.
6 or lower? Redlight. Do not ask her out until she’s more receptive.
Don’t worry. We’ll show you how to get her interested.
2. Be warm without being desperate
Here’s a problem I bet you don’t know the answer too:
How do you show interest without showing that you want them?
A very important question because liking someone too quickly is generally a big turn-off.
So how do you express interest without scaring her away?
By being chill with uncertainty.
If she goes quiet for a few days or never texts you first, relax. Focus on other things in your life.
Don’t make a person you barely know your priority in life.
3. See if she’s fun
Let’s be honest, if she was super into you she’d be texting you first.
So what went wrong?
She doesn’t feel any chemistry between you.
Well, in some cases it just isn’t meant to be. But if she even found you mildly attractive, you probably turned her off and killed ALL the attraction.
One of the biggest attraction killers is trying too hard.
Like being too funny that you end up being a clown. Or that you’re so set on showing you’re cool, that you won’t stop talking about yourself.
If you ever catch yourself thirsting for someone, do this:
See if she’s fun.
Being curious will keep you from going too fast.
4. Always add value
If you ever feel that girls on dating apps are boring, this is for you.
But first an example text.
Check out my boy Blue’s conversation.
Can you spot anything off here?
Blue is accusing her of being boring, but it’s actually HIM who’s putting everyone to sleep.
What is he failing to do?
To provide value!
And the easiest way to do that is by writing texts that stimulate her emotions. Or by using one of my 10 Texts That Always Work.
5. Pay attention to the relationship
Whether she texts first or not is hugely influenced by…
And they come in all shapes and sizes. Today, we’ll focus on the big three:
New relationships (fresh Tinder match or girl you just met), platonic relationships (co-worker, classmate or friend), and intimate relationships (girlfriend or friend with benefits).
- Why would a girl you just met never text you first? She doesn’t like you enough or you’re never giving her a chance to invest. Solution: shut the fugg up once in a while, my lovely reader.
- Why would a friend not reach out first? She doesn’t feel that close to you or she doesn’t want to lead you on (because texting first is a sign of interest). Solution: stay warm and match her level of investment while you focus your attention on someone else.
- Why would a girlfriend stop texting you first? Probably because she’s going through some stuff or she’s upset with you. Solution: don’t make it about you, ask her if she’s doing okay.
6. Give her room to text you
This is the classic texting problem.
You like someone and you feel them slipping away. Rather than giving your attention to someone more deserving, you double down and try to catch their attention again.
So you shoot off texts like you’re hunting the Predator.
You text too fast and your messages are too long.
That way you leave little room for her to invest.
When SHE overtexts.
If you want her to send longer texts, check out this article of mine:
7. Go fast first, slow later
Most guys get texting all wrong.
They put in more and more effort as the conversation continues. Regardless if she follows suit or not.
Sensing their eagerness, she loses interest and pulls back. Which leads to guys taking it up yet another notch.
And her losing even more interest.
This is the golden rule of texting:
Over-invest to get the convo moving and once it’s running, mirror her level of investment.
“But Louis, what if she keeps barely responding?”
Simple, move on.
Don’t invest in people you like, invest in people who you like AND invest in you.
8. Create the right texting pattern
Her habit to reply to your texts may 1337% be your fault.
Because of your texting pattern.
And that pattern not only exists between you and your crush, but also between you and your friends.
Actually, you have a pattern for every person you ever texted.
Think about it.
You speak to some people daily. Some weekly. And others monthly, or perhaps just at the holidays.
Without your friends being aware of it, you’ve set an expectation. A texting pattern.
What does that mean for you?
Your crush expects you to text her first.
You never gave her a reason to think otherwise.
So if she waits long enough, she can safely assume you will reach out again.
It’s your job to break that expectation.
And to show her that she can’t take your attention for granted.
Cut off her subscription to Cool Dude Inc. and hope she liked you enough to breathe life into a dead conversation.
And if she doesn’t revive the convo, check in on the conversation a week later or so.
9. Get her to text first again
When all else has failed, get her to text you back with the next message.
(Please don’t send that.)
Complete 3 more steps and turn into the MegaVirgin.
After you’ve given her room to text you, your best line of action is to send her a value text.
A text that doesn’t ask anything of her. It just gives value.
That cheery text can be:
- A short but witty anecdote.
- A funny clip.
- A super relevant meme.
- Or an inside joke.
Just make sure it’s a text you know she’ll enjoy AND that is likely to lead to more than “haha”.
Hint: Any joke or roleplay that involves BOTH OF YOU greatly improves the odds of getting a good response.
If you did your homework right, she’ll reply with something good.
After you splooge your pants, try to keep the momentum up by responding right away.
Now she has her phone in her hands, she’s the most likely to answer.
Use this moment to have a mini conversation and build a stronger connection.
10. Use the power of clickbait.
Get the easiest and most effective way to grab her attention, using the next trick.
I’ll admit, this impressive trick took me way too long to discover.
Or actually rediscover.
Because it’s widely used across many fields, especially in the dating industry:
- How an ordinary 30-year-old seduced 27 Playmates with one simple technique.
- The ultimate guide to sleeping with 15 women in 7 days.
- 3 Secrets to getting a woman so excited she goes home with you.
But let me click on the links just in case it’s true huehuehue.
You can use the same principles of clickbait when texting.
Let me give an example, to show you what I mean:
Few women can resist to chomp down on the bait.
Want to master the clickbait line?
The video also shows you two follow-ups (with screenshots) and my own analysis.
That marks the end of She Never Texts First.
Enjoy the clickbait opener, brochacho.
And don't forget your download below ;)