Tinder Music Mode is Tinder’s latest feature.
Let me tell you what it is and how to use it to get more and better matches.In this article:More...
Important: Just letting you know I am currently letting guys use my Profile Checklist for free. It's a simple fill-in-the-blanks code that shows you what to change about your profile. It's the first step to getting all the matches you want. Get it here for free.
What is Tinder Music Mode?
Tinder Music Mode is a Spotify-powered feature that auto-plays a user’s chosen Anthem when you visit their profile. This feature makes it easier to see if you vibe with someone’s music taste.
Plus, it’s completely free and accessible to everyone!
How do I turn on Tinder Music Mode?
To turn on Tinder Music Mode, you need to connect your Spotify to Tinder. Here’s how:
- Have Spotify installed and be logged in. Connecting accounts is easier if you have the Spotify app.
- Go to “Edit Profile” on Tinder. Hit the pen icon after visiting your own profile.
- Navigate to “My Top Spotify Artists”. Scroll down, and you will find it.
- Tap “Add Spotify To Your Profile”. This will launch an authorization wizard.
- Connect your account. Approve the connection via the on-screen dialogue.
Once you’ve connected Spotify to your profile, you can follow these steps to turn on Music Mode when navigating Tinder.
- Open the “Explore Tab”. It’s at the bottom, next to the main Tinder icon.
- Tap “Music Mode Banner”. Usually appears at the top..
- Start swiping. Make sure your phone isn’t muted..
How do I use Tinder Music Mode to get more and better matches?
Your taste in music reveals a lot about your personality. And can be what makes someone swipe you right if they’re not completely sold on your profile.
But what Anthem will give you the greatest success?
Pick a song that’s relatively known, but not a crowd-pleaser.
You’re not going to make anyone excited to meet you when your favorite song is what’s been playing in every TikTok video for the last 6 months.
Here are some tips on picking a good Anthem:
- Use a blast from the past. Pick an oldie that defines your favorite music genre, like what the Beatles did for pop.
- Represent your temperament. What’s genuinely you? If you’re a free spirit, you may want to pick something like You don’t own me by Lesley Gore.
- Go for funny. Pick something that shows a good sense of humor, like Barbie Girl by Aqua.
- Get meaningful. Plenty of songs with meaning. Which one speaks to you?
- Express your intentions. If you’re looking for a simple bump ‘n grind, R. Kelly is your guy.
Tinder Music Mode FAQ
Does Tinder anthem matter?
A Tinder Anthem isn’t the missing piece that’ll instantly skyrocket your Tinder profile to success.
But it is important.
Think of your Tinder Anthem like what shoes you wear or how you style your hair. It tells people a lot about who you are. Or at the very least how you’d like to be seen.
So your Tinder anthem is basically a song that hints at your personality and Tinder intentions.
What does my anthem say about me?
Your anthem generally tells people one of two things: what you’re like as a person and what you’re looking for on Tinder. Here’s a very basic rundown of what your anthem might say about you.
- Classic complex music (classic, jazz, folk). You’re a creative intellectual.
- Modern innovative music. You’re open to new experiences.
- Happy upbeat music you can dance to. You’re extroverted.
- Mellow and serene music. You’re more introverted and agreeable.
Tinder Music Mode – Summary
Tinder Music Mode is just another way to express your personality. It says a lot, but not everything.
If the rest of your profile looks like trash, then even the most amazing background song won’t be enough to make her think you’re hawt.
That’s why you you want to build a strong and attractive profile first.
Use my Dating Profile Checklist to turn your profile into a match magnet.
Click the big button below and you’ll also get my 10 Texts That Always Work, plus my most powerful texting technique to get her addicted to you.
And don't forget your download below ;)