Yes, I look like the biggest douche on Earth here.
I met her through Tinder, I’ll share my wicked ways in this article so you can get simular results with girls.
Do you want a Tinder sex date?
Then you’ll need better tactics than most men. Because many are competing for the same thing.
No problem, I’ll give you 16 tips so that you’ll be planning a sex date by the end of the week!
- 1. Set the right expectations
- 2. Be honest about what you want
- 3. Don’t become a bad boy
- 4. Make your profile more trustworthy
- 6. Look more masculine
- 6. Avoid these common profile mistakes
- 7. Have an irresistible first photo
- 7. Create a bio that leads to Tinder sex
- 8. Set the tone with the right opener
- 9. Dial up the emotions in your Tinder convos
- 10. Use emotional language
- 11. Get the unattractive vibes out of your texts
- 11. Set her expectations for Tinder sex
- 13. Ask her out in an attractive way
- 14. Give her the perfect Tinder sex date
- 15. Make sex more likely to happen
- 16. Increase the odds of Tinder sex
Important: I know you're sometimes unsure what to text. So I've put together 10 Texts That Always Work. Copy-paste lines that instantly attract her and make her crave your attention. They work and they are free. Just a small gift to get you started. Enjoy! Click here to get them.
1. Set the right expectations
Alex is a client of mine who regularly uses Tinder for sex dates. But it wasn’t always like this.
Although Alex could get girls on dates in the past, they never wanted to hook up with him. Not until I helped him out.
What went wrong?
Alex set the wrong expectations with his profile.
His Tinder matches all got the impression that Alex was a sweet guy looking for a relationship. Even though he was actually suffering from the breakup blues and was 100.69% looking for one-night stands on Tinder.
How do you set the right expectations?
By changing your photos.
You’re not going to attract women looking for something casual, if every photo makes you look like a rainbow-farting Carebear.
“Cute, but I don’t want to fu$% it.” — Women
You need to look less like a boyfriend and a little more like a fuggboi.
Here’s how to do exactly that:
- Show some skin. Preferably no shirtless pics unless it looks natural. A short-sleeved shirt or tee is plenty to show off your muscle.
- Be a little edgy. Perhaps a playful photo where it looks like you’re being spanked by a statue, or you in a naughty Halloween costume.
- Add some adventure. You on a surfboard in the sea, at a grungy festival, or a clip of you skiing down a mountain.
2. Be honest about what you want
Let’s bust this myth right now.
Most men think women only want relationships and won’t sleep with you until months of dating, gift-giving and hair-braiding.
But that’s false.
Many women are up for wild Tinder sex as much as the average guy.
And that’s the BIGGEST of ifs.
If you don’t bullshit her.
Women will often put up with charming womanizers, as long as you embrace that you are a womanizer.
Will she stay with a Don Juan in the long-term?
But will she spend a few sweaty nights tussling in your bedsheets?
If she enjoys your company, HELL YEAH!
Women never enjoy neediness.
Don’t bullshit women with your conversations, and don’t bullshit them with your Tinder profile.
If you want earthshaking bedroom stunts, don’t have photos that say you’re looking for long walks on the beach.
Note: Don’t worry if you actually enjoy walks on the beach. You don’t have to hide your friendly personality. But your Tinder album should subtly show you’re not looking for a relationship.
3. Don’t become a bad boy
The contents of this tip may rustle a few feathers, but the science is clear…
Overall, women initially fall for the bad boy.
NOW, HOLD UP!
Before you join the Incel Rebellion and fly a plane into the Vagina Museum, let me explain myself.
Women like GOOD GUYS too.
So you DON’T have to turn yourself into an arrogant jerk to arrange a sex date through Tinder with a hot girl.
Phew. Glad we got that out of the way.
Now I know how cops feel when disarming a ticking time bomb, anyway…
The reason girls often fall for bad boys is because women recognize that these dudes aren’t afraid to be themselves.
Bad boys don’t hide what they want and aren’t afraid to get it either.
THAT is what women find attractive. But bad boys also display a lot of behavior that women find wildly unattractive.
Like the fact that they’re egocentric and don’t really care about her.
So being a bad boy is not an effective strategy to be successful with women.
To get laid on Tinder, you simply want to be yourself while embracing your desire for sex.
When you get it right.
4. Make your profile more trustworthy
Unless you look like every woman’s wet dream, you can’t get away with looking like a sexual predator.
To get Tinder sex dates, you must also be trustworthy!
That’s why your dating profile needs enough universal symbols of trust:
- A smile.
- Photos with a fluffy four-legged pet. (Gerbils and lizards work too, but don’t rank as high.)
- Wear suits and other formal wear.
- Festive holiday pics with appropriate outfits. (Think Easter and Christmas.)
- Oversized, cuddly sweaters. (Wear a Christmas sweater in front of a decorated fireplace to tick two boxes in one go)
- Non-macho hobbies. (Playing the guitar, chess, board games, etc.)
If your Tinder profile has NONE of the above, you won’t get many matches.
Without signs of reliability, she probably thinks you’re a brainless meathead or cat strangler.
But if you have too many signs of safety, she’ll think you’re a very sweet man who calls sex ‘making love’. My client Alex had a profile that implicitly said, “I like to get pegged while you call me a good little boy.”
6. Look more masculine
When you’re on Tinder for flings, you want to look more like an independent man than a boyfriend. But you also don’t want to look like you wrestle bears and own trophies for “Best State Sexxor”.
Check out the next bullets to see how you can make your profile more manly.
- Don’t smile
- Show off your muscles (the classy way)
- Wear dark and manly clothes. (The #1 masculine garment is still the leather jacket.)
- Slightly push forward your jaw. (A broad chin is associated with testosterone and a rockhard donger.)
- Expose your ink. (Yes, that means tattoos, you nerd.)
- Snap photos of yourself doing dangerous stuff. (Snowboarding, boxing, skateboarding, dirt biking.)
- Have a candid photo of you talking to an audience. (Don’t fake this shot, it’s too obvious and cringe.)
If your profile has several of the above photos, she won’t think you’re as sweet. Women will more quickly think “Tinder sex date”, than “potential boyfriend.”
Caution: Because serious women recognize that you want a fling, you may get fewer matches.
Most of the matches you do get will be the spontaneous ladies you want.
6. Avoid these common profile mistakes
Even Jason Momoa gets awful Tinder results if he makes the next three mistakes.
- Using selfies. They don’t give her any clues on what you’re like, they make her wonder if you’re vain, and selfies can distort your face by up to 30%.
- Having too much stuff going on in the background. Distractions tell women to swipe you left. The science is simple: nobody wants to think when swiping. And the busier your photos, the more she has to think.
- Uploading a bad first photo. Like a poor-quality image, a group photo, an unflattering angle, or a photo of himself riding his motorcycle WITH HIS HELMET ON.
So none of this. 👆
(Although both you and me would swipe the first girl to the left, because we see a nice body and heavenly blessed breasts. But we’re merely simple men, not sophisticated ladies.)
7. Have an irresistible first photo
No matter how epic your profile, if your first photo sucks, so does your profile.
Your leading photo is the first impression you give her.
If it’s bad, you probably won’t get another shot. Especially the cutest girls have little patience for bad profiles.
So how can you grab the attention of the hottest women?
By using a leading photo that the most desired men of Tinder also use:
Chest up pose.
Exactly, all you want to show are your pecs and face.
Good news for you guys with matchstick-legs. Bad news for you beasts with meter-long manacondas.
What does the ideal pose look like?
A shot of moi.
I’d rate this photo 9/10.
Can you figure out why? I already mentioned the answer earlier.
The background is too busy!
Despite its flaws, this leading photo has given me LOTS of Tinder success.
So you can get away with a little slop.
Do you find it difficult to find the ‘slop’ in your dating profile?
As long as you have my Dating Profile Checklist.
A checklist that’ll point out the weaknesses in your profile.
Here are two other SOLID leading Tinder photos, with subtle mistakes of their own:
The left photo doesn’t have enough contrast.
The right photo is so overexposed that he turned into Voldemort. (He barely has a nose.)
But the two photos are definitely good enough to catch her attention.
Good work, boys!
With an irresistible leading photo, she’ll plunge into the rest of your Tinder profile.
Because you already have an album of manliness, you now want to make sure you have a dynamite bio.
7. Create a bio that leads to Tinder sex
Stand out from the crowd and get swiped right with the next bios.
Most guys on Tinder have one of three bios:
The short novel:
Too long, didn’t read.
That is SO 2015. 🤦♀️
The brutally butthurt:
Thank you for making me stand out on Tinder.
You clearly want none of the above bios.
What you do want is:
- To keep it short. She has no interest in reading books while swiping. So keep it somewhere between 3 – 4 sentences.
- To make it unique and relevant. She wants to know the real you.
- To trigger emotions. She wants to be with someone who can push her buttons in all the right ways. Considering you want a Tinder date that ends in sex, you want to shoot for playful and perhaps a little seductive.
You definitely don’t want to be too direct, like Gracie:
Girls can get Tinder sex dates with this. Men can’t.
Unlike girls, we can’t be shamelessly direct. We have to be more subtle about our intentions.
Using the above three guidelines, I created the next two Tinder bios.
I once saw a used oven on the sidewalk with a note that perfectly described me:
‘Take me. I’m not working anymore, but you can fix me.’
Descriptive, funny and sexual in three sentences.
If a killer ever held a gun to my skull and asked me to parallel park or he’d blow off my head… I’d be fine. I’m not a pleb.
But my music playlist hasn’t changed since high school. And I still can’t follow along with TLC’s No Scrubs.
Missing the flirty, but makes up for it with easy jokes. Plus it’s both a brag and a self-diss.
Now you have your bio, onto the first text to send her, the opener.
8. Set the tone with the right opener
There is no other premade line that gets more replies than the next opener.
It’s powerful and easy to remember.
Plus, the internet hasn’t ruined it yet by sending it to every girl on the globe.
Like what happened to this bad pickup line:
When girls catch you using a cheat sheet.
If you want the most effective opener, you always come back to one principle:
You want to infuse your openers with the same energy.
Follow the link and get not only a line she can’t resist, but also:
- Video tutorial to use this opener
- With 2 follow-up lines to make sure you start the conversation smoothly
- 7 Screenshot examples
- And commentary by yours truly
Now you have her attention, steer your conversation to sexy town.
9. Dial up the emotions in your Tinder convos
Apply the wisdom of this tip, and your conversation will never put her to sleep.
Just making sure you didn’t drift off. Anyway, here’s what I want you to remember until your last days:
Emotions, not facts, create attraction.
So avoid the standard chit-chat and keep it light and playful.
Some fun lines you can use right away:
10. Use emotional language
Here’s how you become more attractive to women without changing anything about yourself:
Talk in terms of experience rather than information.
One is filled with facts, logic, and detail.
The other is loaded with feeling, passion, and sensitivity.
Say a girl asks you a generic question, like:
Don’t give her a play-by-play of your activities.
Instead, give her a taste of your experience.
Did I actually shoot my friend in the dome after he ordered pizza hawaii?
Of course not! I made fun of him and then stole one of his slices because I love me some pineapple on pizza hehehe.
Here’s what I want you to take away from this:
Don’t tell stories as if you’re reading from a textbook, focus on adding emotion.
Don’t always have the creativity to come up with something emotive?
I’ve got 10 texts that always work, used by my team of coaches and me.
11. Get the unattractive vibes out of your texts
Saying the same thing in a different way makes all the difference on Tinder.
Take this text.
Much more manly. Even though it’s just as nerdy.
That’s why you want to rid your texts of unnecessary smileys and punctuation. Hint: Almost all emojis are unnecessary.
Another dealbreaker is doubt.
Words like: probably, could you, perhaps, maybe, if possible. Doubt can also be cast with the hellish question mark.
So could you, if possible, perhaps stop the doubtful way of writing your texts??? 🙊🙊
Your insecure text style is making her insides shrivel.
Especially when you ask her out like a shy 9-year-old:
As you get better with Tinder, you’ll date more girls and have more sex.
But don’t let your success get to your head. Swiping apps make it easy to treat women like objects. And it’s your duty to continue to see women as people, not another notch on your bedpost.
Don’t mislead your matches, use protection and send her a sweet text the day after.
11. Set her expectations for Tinder sex
By the end of this tip, you’ll know what to text to plan pajama parties with girls every weekend.
All the men on Tinder want more non-committed sex, yet nobody really knows how to get it.
Some think it has to do with the right pickup line.
Clever, but no good.
Others believe it’s just being honest.
And another group is convinced most women are just not up for flings.
They’re all wrong.
To get your Tinder match on the right wavelength, all you do is this:
Show her you are no stranger to sex, while keeping her guessing whether you want to boink her.
While there are many roads to Boinktown, here is a simple one:
Would you rather.
A party game that poses a dilemma in the form of a question with “Would you rather”.
And it can be used to spice up the conversation in an instant.
Here’s a few WYRs.
13. Ask her out in an attractive way
Convince uninterested girls you’re a catch with the art of word wizardry.
Let’s analyze this text for a moment.
This date proposal screams low self-worth.
Unless she’s already bought in, most women will have second thoughts about meeting you. Or flat out reject your offer.
A woman wants to date a man who is confident. A man who will enrich her life.
You can write books on how to become that man.
So I’ll share how you can seem like that man.
A man of confidence speaks with authority. Not too different from a police officer.
When you compare it to the text from before, you largely notice three things:
- There are no emojis.
- There is no fear of rejection.
- It assumes that she wants to go out with you. Instead of waiting for her reply, you skip her response entirely and ask what drink she prefers.
Important: This line won’t work if she isn’t available, or if you haven’t sparked enough attraction.
14. Give her the perfect Tinder sex date
Here’s how to give her an experience she wants to tell all her friends.
Regardless of the exact date details, a one-night stand revolves around one core principle:
Have some romance, but as little as possible.
That may seem blunt and downright rude.
But personal experience from my team and I doesn’t lie:
- Get too romantic and she may catch feelings for you, even though you only wanted sex.
- If you’re super flirty and sexual on Tinder, the IRL boyfriend treatment can scare her away. For some girls that even means no hand-holding. If you’re a romantic who loves sex, be sure to ask what’s too intimate for her.
- Zero romance makes her feel like a sex toy. While some girls won’t mind, most women prefer to feel at least a little special.
15. Make sex more likely to happen
As far as the date location for your Tinder sex date, there is one place better than any other.
The cocktail bar around the block?
The best location is your place.
Getting her to your house is the hardest part.
Few girls want to come over just for sex. That makes them feel sleazy.
And the days of ‘Netflix and chill’ are over.
A for effort. D for execution.
A better strategy to get her to your casa is making cocktails (or smoothies if she’s a health nut):
Meet up in front of your local supermarket, shop for ingredients together and go back to your place.
16. Increase the odds of Tinder sex
Seduction is always about increasing the odds of success, but will never guarantee it.
To increase the chances of success even further, you want to download my 10 Texts That Always Work.
- Whether you don’t know what to say.
- If you want funny answers to standard questions.
- How to ask her out.
- Or how to playfully tease her.
You can find the answer inside my 10 Texts That Always Work. Just follow the link.
That’s the end for Tinder Date Sex.
Don’t forget to get your free 10 Texts, brochacho.
And don't forget your download below ;)