Maybe you want more matches or better conversations.
Perhaps you just want to give your dating profile a facelift.
Whatever your reason is for being here, you want the best Tinder taglines for guys.
Because that’s exactly what you’re going to get.
Important: Just letting you know I am currently letting guys use my Profile Checklist for free. It's a simple fill-in-the-blanks code that shows you what to change about your profile. It's the first step to getting all the matches you want. Get it here for free.
The most crucial thing about Tinder taglines
A Tinder bio can make all the difference when it comes to high-quality matches.
But probably not for the reasons you think.
A Tinder bio isn’t magic.
It won’t make the difference between no matches and matching with a Playboy Bunny.
So what can you realistically expect a Tinder tagline to do?
- To get a girl who’s on the fence about your photos to swipe you right
- To get girls to text you first
Which is a pretty sweet deal for adding just a few words to your Tinder profile.
If you want to give your entire profile a facelift, check out this article:
Anyway, here come the copy pastable Tinder taglines that’ll get you the success you want.
Tinder taglines every guy can use
1. Your favorite food will tell me if we get along
2. I have more oversized hoodies than you and your friends combined
3. Will cook if you do the dishes
4. Will totally humiliate you at Jenga
5. Caffeine-dependent life form
6. Dating me is like finding an extra chicken nugget in your McDonalds
7. Don’t hate me if I read every plaque in a museum
8. We’ll get along if you can enjoy a water balloon fight
9. Does calling it a button-up shirt instead of a button-down shirt make me an optimist?
10. I still don’t know how to act when people sing me happy birthday
11. My last Tinder date opened my mail when I was in the bathroom
12. Never again will I try to swat a bumblebee as I’m driving down the freeway
13. The worst idea I’ve ever had was using my favorite song as my alarm
14. Communicates in grunts and hugs before 10 AM
15. My grandma once gave me beard oil and a comb. I was 11
16. This year I want to play a dead body on a crime show
17. I like my steak well done
18. I know all the word to the Pokerap song
19. I will always bring you a snack even if you said you didn’t want one
20. I can convince you to delete this app forever after just one date
21. Being enthusiastic is worth 25 IQ points
22. I bet you can’t beat me at a staring contest
23. We’ll get along if you have the right combination of cocky and humble
24. The highlight of my day is coming home and finding leftover pizza
25. I microwave a mean mac and cheese
26. Unusually skilled at binging Netflix
27. If you’re afraid to go to the toilet with the door open, we won’t get along
28. Awkward for the first 10 minutes, surprisingly charming after
29. I’m weirdly attracted to girls who can make me laugh
30. I love it when animals sit on the couch like people
31. I’d donate my kidney to (your favorite thing in the world)
32. If money didn’t matter I’d be a (your ideal job)
33. You can find me outside trying to get a kitty to like me
34. A good workout has me smelling like a freshly toasted Pop-Tart
35. Let’s play Mario Kart
36. #1 bad boy. Still bad at everything
37. Just got a bad haircut and am feeling especially self-conscious
38. My biggest turn on is chatting for 3 months without meeting
39. Tell me your favorite snack
40. I’m a bit like a McDouble. I look nothing like my photos but you’ll love me when you’re desperate enough
41. Been listening to the same 200 songs for the last 15 years
42. Currently serving a lifetime ban on wearing white while eating
43. I always talk to animals in an annoying baby voice
44. I go back and forth between ‘IDGAF confident’ and ‘I really could use a compliment’
45. I can hear the soft buzzing of my fridge from another room but can’t watch Netflix without subtitles
46. Deep down I’m a backstreet boy
47. Turning my one pack into a six without skipping ice cream
48. My ideal night out is ramen and live jazz
49. Tell me the soundtrack to your life
50. I feel the most empowered when I give zero fucks
51. Most famous for my terrible comebacks
52. I’m most grateful for burritos
53. Still hoping to guest star on Buffy the Vampire Slayer
54. My mother would describe me as her son
55. I want to be reborn as a Wagyu cow
56. The thing I hate most in the world is calories
After you match a cutie, you want to instantly become one of her favorites. And you don’t do that by sending her ‘Hey’. Instead, you want to go with something like this:
Light-hearted and quirky Tinder taglines
57. Horses get farted on more than any other animal #savetheanimals
58. Olives taste like violence
59. Not good enough to have imposter syndrome
60. 3rd Base is when you see me having an anxiety attack
61. If I say ‘I’m hungry’ we have about 23 minutes until I’m a different person
62. Tattoos are a great conversation starter, that’s why I regret getting them
63. My wildest sexual fantasy is quitting my job
64. Equality means equal parts peanut butter and jelly
65. My favorite quality in a person is an unrelenting desire to grab tacos
66. Don’t take life too seriously, you won’t get out alive
67. Waffles are pancakes ribbed for your pleasure
Polarizing Tinder taglines
68. If you’re afraid to toot in front of me after the 3rd date, swipe left
69. Pineapple goes on pizza like tongues go in assholes. It’s not for everyone, but those who enjoy it are a little more sophisticated
70. Feeling cute, might delete Tinder later. 💋 If you’re not 6’5 don’t talk to me. I never message first. If you’re poor you don’t deserve a man. My puppy Constance is the most important woman in my life. 💓
71. Liberal thinker, conservative donger, moderate fun
72. Cereal is my second favorite thing to eat in bed
73. Not into casual hook ups only into ranked competitive hook ups
74. If you don’t read, I don’t shag
75. We’ll get along if the little spoon is your favorite position
76. My ideal night out is waking up outside without pants #NakedandAfraid
Find it difficult to know what to talk about after you break the ice? Check out this next article:
Tinder taglines if you’re looking for a relationship
77. Steal my sweater and put your cold feet on me already!
78. If you’re cool I’ll try to hold your hand
79. Hoping to be swept off my feet, but have low expectations
80. Integrity is sexy as phuck
Tinder taglines if you’re older
81. If you’re over 35, it’s time to forget about young boys and find a guy who can re-do your drywall and fix your faucet
Those were the 81 Tinder taglines for guys.
Pick your favorite and I promise you’ll get more first texts than before.
Which creates another problem: you may get texts that you don’t know how to answer.
I’ve got just what you need, the 10 Texts That Always Work.
- Don’t know what to say
- Want a good tease
- Something funny
- Or a way to ask her number in a non-needy way
And don't forget your download below ;)