Do you find it difficult to come up with fun things to talk about?
Use the topics from this article, and you’ll never worry about what to say again.
Because you’re about to get 101+ topics talk about on Tinder and WhatsApp that can impress any girl.In this article:More...
Important: I know you're sometimes unsure what to text. So I've put together 10 Texts That Always Work. Copy-paste lines that instantly attract her and make her crave your attention. They work and they are free. Just a small gift to get you started. Enjoy! Click here to get them.
Casual things to talk about on Tinder/WhatsApp
1. What you’re doing RIGHT NOW.
Let’s start with one of my favorite topics EVER. Share what you’re doing.
To make things a little more exciting, you can make the other person guess what you’re doing.
That’s some hard-to-resist clickbait.
When she fires back, you can hit her with any of these next answers.
(If it’s anti-climactic, it just adds to the fun.)
- I’m eating a bacon lettuce tomato sandwich. Without the tomato.
- I’m entering the front row section of a Drake concert.
- Folding my laundry. Tell me you’re doing something better.
- Just fired up the new Marvel movie.
- Getting my drawing practice in. Hmmmmmm bewbies.
- Struggling to put an Ikea cupboard together.
- Finishing up gym session. Biceps all day every day.
- Cuddling my friend’s doggo. His name is Hotwings. Wanna join?
- Doing a sudoku and destroying every last brain cell in my skull.
- At a meeting, looking for a fun distraction hehehe.
- About to start flirting with this girl called [her name].
- Sipping on a glass of vino. You more into red or white?
- Doing some underwear shopping. Should I go for the neon yellow thong or the red lace one piece?
- Cooking up some yummy burrrrrrrritos.
- Playing some Hearthstone behbehhhhhhh.
If you want to have a smooth conversation, it’s smart to follow-up your own answer.
If you said you’re baking brownies, ask her when the last time was that she baked anything.
Work might seem like a boring topic, but there’s actually something great about it!
What might that be?
Everyone without a trust fund has to do it. So it’s relatable. And relatability is one of the pillars of great conversation.
- What’s the best thing about your job?
- Did you always dream of being a [her job] or was that something that came later?
- What’s something only an expert would know about your line of work?
- Tell me one of your top 3 work stories.
- Would you still work if you won the lottery?
- Describe your work in one GIF.
- What’s the weirdest item on your desk?
- What’s the most creative excuse you’ve used to take a day off?
- Do you ever pretend to be sick just so you don’t have to work?
- If you could swap jobs with someone for a week, what would you like to do?
- If your job had a theme song, what would it be?
No food, no life. Also no intro, just questions:
- If you could have any food in front of you right now, what would you pick?
- Cilantro, yum or soap?
- What home-cooked meal are you most proud of?
- What’s your worst restaurant experience?
- Do you fold your pizza?
- What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever tried?
- If you had to pick one dish that you had to eat every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What’s your go-to food when you’re feeling down?
- You wake up in the middle of the night with a hungry stomach. What do you eat?
- What’s your favorite condiment?
- Do you prefer fries with ketchup or mayo?
- Nutella. Overrated or underrated?
- You’re on death row and you’re asked to pick your last meal. What do you want?
- Soft, overripe strawberries or overripe bananas?
- Do you like your eggs runny or hard-boiled?
- Sparkling water. Yay or nay?
4. Movies & series
Everyone loves movies and series. And they’re quite revealing about her tase.
Does she like horror? She likes to scream. She doesn’t like Star Wars? GTFO.
- What series or movies didn’t live up to the hype for you?
- What’s the best movie you’ve seen this year?
- Movies or series?
- What movie do you think everyone should watch?
- Who’s your biggest celebrity crush that isn’t mega hawt?
- If I say top 5 movies of all time, what is the first one that comes to mind?
- If you could visit a movie universe, which would you pick?
- What movie made the biggest impression on you?
- If you could forget everything about one show so you could rewatch it, which one do you choose?
- Which series did you binge the hardest?
No show ever can make me binge it harder than I binged Entourage.
My god, those were the days.
She’s her favorite topic in the world. So do her a favor and ask her something she’s dying to answer.
- If I could see your latest YouTube history, what would I see?
- How often do you dance?
- What’s the last time you went to an amusement park?
- What do you wear when you’re home and not expecting company?
- If you could have a superpower what would you choose?
- If your boss said you didn’t have to come into work tomorrow, what would you do with your day?
- What’s your favorite way to spend a rainy afternoon?
- How would your life change if you won the lottery?
- If you could tell all the guys in the world one thing about women, what would it be?
- What thing are you currently obsessed about?
- What are you proud of but never get a chance to talk about?
- What’s one of your favorite smells?
- What’s your favorite way to eat a potato?
- If you could be any animal, what one would you pick?
- What’s your favorite season?
- If you were the last human on earth, what’s something you would still do every day?
- What’s one question that you’d like me to ask you?
- How would you spend your holiday if you had no budget?
- How did you spend your last birthday?
Whether you’re a big fan of sports or not, it’s often a great topic to talk about.
The sports someone likes to watch or do says a whole lot.
- What do you do to stay in shape?
- Do you prefer to play or watch sports?
- If you could be good at any sport, what would it be and why?
- If you could compete against any athlete, dead or alive, who would it be?
- What’s your favorite post-game meal?
- What’s the most challenging aspect of your sport that most people don’t know about?
- If you could have dinner with any athlete, who would you pick?
- If you were a fighting, what would be your walk on song?
- What drew you to your sport?
- How do you mentally prepare before a big game or competition?
- What’s the most important lesson you’ve learned from your sport?
- How do you balance training, competitions and personal life?
When texting on a girl on Tinder or WhatsApp, always remember your end goal.
You’re not here to convince her to invest in solar energy. You’re talking to her because you want to get her on a date.
Read my next article to find out how:
6. Free time and hobbies
What people do in their free time is 100% their choice. And that’s why this is one of the best topics to talk about on Tinder or WhatsApp.
- What’s your favorite thing to do after work?
- What hobby do you wish you picked up as a kid?
- If you had ONE extra hour every day, how would you spend it?
- What do you love to talk about?
- Is there something you can do without even really trying?
- What’s the last time you tried something new?
- Would you rather have more money, but less time for hobbies? Or less money but more time for hobbies?
- Have your hobbies changed much as you got older?
- Do you prefer hobbies you can do solo or with others?
- How much time do you spend on your hobby?
- Do you prefer exciting or relaxing hobbies?
- How would your hobbies be different if you were rich?
Is your conversation running out of steam?
Grab her interest using one of my 10 Texts That Always Work. She won’t be able to resist.
Name one person who doesn’t like music. Seriously, EVERYONE loves music.
And most people love sharing their favorite music because deep down they hope you’ll realize how deep they are. Or they’re just really excited about a song and want to spread the song.
(Have you noticed how around New Year everyone shares their “Most Played” list by Spotify? Exactly.)
Either way, music is a great topic to talk about on Tinder, WhatsApp, or over text in general.
Here are some questions to ask:
- Who’s your favorite artist of all time?
- What’s your most recent musical discovery?
- What’s your favorite album of all time?
- Name one of your top 3 favorite songs of all time.
- What’s a song you were absolutely crazy about when you were a kid?
- Best artist ever? Dead or alive
- What’s the latest concert you’ve been to?
- What song do you currently have on repeat?
- Do you prefer to listen to new songs or songs from your past?
8. Books and magazines
Personally, I find it wildly attractive when girls read a lot. My favorite girl ever devoured multiple books per month.
And then passed on all her knowledge to me.
In any case, since the rise of YouTube, Netflix, and the rest of the gang, reading is losing popularity.
You’ll be quick to find out if your crush is a bibliophile or not with these questions:
- Do you read often?
- Which do you prefer, non-fiction or fiction?
- Which book is your all-time favorite?
- Softcover, hardcover, or ebook?
- If you had to recommend me one book, which one would you choose?
- Has a book ever changed your life?
- If you could meet any writer, dead or alive, who would you pick?
- is there a book you ever read and were really disappointed with?
- What’s the best book you’ve read this year?
- Do you still buy and read any magazines?
- What’s on your bedside table?
- How many bad pages will you read before you give up on a book?
Fun things to talk about on Tinder & WhatsApp
Not in the mood for serious topics? Use any of these Tinder questions for a more light-hearted vibe with the girl you’re texting.
- What job would you be absolutely horrible at?
- What does a camel store in its hump? [Hint: It’s not water]
- What is your spirit animal?
- If you could have any creature as a pet, real or magical, what would it be
- If you won a vacation of your choosing, where would it be and what would it be like?
- Would you rather have x-ray vision or mind-reading?
- Pop quiz! Pickles start out at which vegetables? [Answer: cucumber]
- Describe your ideal weekend if money wasn’t an issue
- What’s something really easy that you somehow still mess up?
- How much time do you spend on social media?
- What’s something you like to do that is underappreciated?
- How many bones do sharks have? [Answer: none!]
- If you had an anthem that played out loud whenever you did something successfully, what song would you pick?
- If you had to lose one body part, which one would you give up?
- What’s the last meme that made you laugh?
- Are you well-known for anything specific?
- When was the last time that you cried so hard that you cried?
- What’s something you’re looking forward to this month?
- If you could go back in time, when would you go?
Topics for girlfriend material
Talking to someone you know pretty well already? Then these questions are for you.
- What’s your most favorite place in the world?
- What makes for a perfect date?
- What’s the hottest thing someone has ever done for you?
- What’s your most favorite kind of compliment to receive?
- What’s something weird about a person that you find attractive?
- What are your biggest 3 turn-ons?
- What’s something you’ve done that you think everyone should try?
- If you had to choose a different career, what would it be?
- What’s something you like that people wouldn’t see you enjoying?
- How do you feel about volunteer work?
- Do you ever get bored when you have no plans?
- What makes you swipe left on a person?
- Are you more of a planner or a pantser?
- What one thing do you spend too much money on?
- It’s holiday time. Are you going to fill every day with activities or do some hardcore chilling?
- Have you ever experienced anything supernatural?
- What’s the number 1 most important thing for a healthy relationship?
- Is there anything or anyone that you would sacrifice your life for?
- What one life event changed you the most?
- How would you raise your kids different from how your parents raised you?
- If there’s one personality trait you could change about yourself, what would it be?
Want to know if your crush likes you on WhatsApp? Just look at her texts.
Her messages show you just how much time, energy and effort she’s putting into you.
Think of signs like:
- Double texts.
- Photos and voice notes.
- Loads of emojis.
- The speed of her replies.
For more signs that she likes you, check out this article:
Things to talk about with your girlfriend
Use these questions to get to know your girlfriend better. Be careful though, these questions are serious. Ask them at an appropriate time.
They are more intense when discussed in person, but can definitely be fun to talk about on WhatsApp when you can’t be together.
- What was the first thing that made you interested in me?
- Do you believe in monogamy?
- Have you ever been to therapy?
- Do you find it easier to give or receive?
- What’s the most ridiculous reason someone has got mad at you?
- How hard do you work to improve yourself and your life?
- Have you ever been betrayed by a friend or loved one?
- Do you have a life’s purpose?
- What’s your love language?
- What three movies can I watch to understand you better?
- Have you ever broken up with a friend?
- Do you have any irrational fears?
- When you can’t fall asleep at night, what do you typically think about?
- What thing would you like to delete from your memory?
- Do you fall in love easily?
- How much do you care about the opinions of others?
- Do you like your life right now? If not, what could you do to make it better?
- What’s the last time you were inspired to make something? Like a song, poem, or artwork.
- What’s the best thing someone can do for you when you’re upset?
- What’s something you’d like to know more about?
- Do you trust people enough to open up about yourself?
- Do you trust someone until they prove you wrong, or does someone have to earn your trust?
- What’s something in your life that you’re struggling with right now?
- How do you typically deal with conflict?
- What matters more to you: someone’s personal achievements or what they do for others?
- What’s your go-to way to relieve stress and anxiety?
- What are your top 3 values?
- Do you believe in dealbreakers or that every conflict can be resolved with enough effort?
- What do you want to be remembered for?
- Have you ever felt super strongly about something and then changed your mind?
- Are you more of a relationship person or a lone wolf?
- What would you do if you discovered that one of your best friends was bad-mouthing you?
- Are there things you feel compelled to accomplish?
- What is something you don’t want to do, but should do for your own good?
- If you could have one question about your future answered, what would you ask?
- What does a good relationship look like to you?
- Have you ever made a mistake in life that you learned a lot from?
- Name the three annoying things a boyfriend can do and three nice things a boyfriend can do
- How long did your most serious relationship last? What did you like and dislike about the guy and how did it end?
(Don’t ask this last question in one go. Chunk it up.)
By the way, did you still not have enough? Check out these 100+ topics to talk about over text!
And don't forget your download below ;)