You’re probably feeling pretty bummed out right now.
After all, you were hitting it off with this cute girl and then out of nowhere, she stopped texting you back.
Relax, I got just what you need.
In this article, I’m going to tell you exactly what it means when she doesn’t text back and how to get her hooked on your texts once again.In this article:More...
Important: I know you're sometimes unsure what to text. So I've put together 10 Texts That Always Work. Copy-paste lines that instantly attract her and make her crave your attention. They work and they are free. Just a small gift to get you started. Enjoy! Click here to get them.
What does it mean if she doesn’t text you back?
There are many reasons why women don’t text back. Sometimes she stops replying out of disinterest, but other times she’s simply distracted or going through some things of her own.
Here’s a quick rundown of what might be going on:
- She’s lost interest because of something you said.
- She read your text and forgot to reply.
- She hasn’t read your text and it’s now lost in her busy inbox.
- She’s currently more interested in someone else.
You can’t salvage every situation. But this article will give you all the tools you need to grab her interest and make her excited to meet you again, if she’s still open to it.
What to do if she doesn’t text you back (10 texts)
Although I really advise against sending texts before you have a better understanding of the situation…
…if you need to send something RIGHT NOW, you want to copy the message that best fits your situation.
- It’s cute how hard you’re trying to come up with the perfect reply to my text. 😉
- You still haven’t thought of a text to wow me? Thought you were better than that, Sarah👵.
- Hnnng. I love it when you barely talk to me. Send me more invisible texts, babe.
- Let me know if you’re in trouble. Then I’ll put on my cape and fly to your rescue after I’m done saving a puppy from a tree.
- You knew I was busy so you waited to text me back until I was available again. You’re so considerate. <3
- Wow. Our marriage counselor is so going to hear how you left me on read for a week.
- You’re really making me work for your attention. You better be worth it. 😉
- Hey, just checking in. You OK?
- [If your last text was bad] That sounded better in my head lol. Anyway, I just had a dynamite chicken and veggie stir fry. What’s the last time you cooked for yourself?
- [If you think she’s pulling back] Hi, I might be wrong. But I get the sense you’re no longer interested. Totally fine. Just want to wish you well, holla ✨✨.
For more texts and tips on how to recapture her interest, check out my video:
The 6 steps that will get a response from your crush
Step 1. Chill out
What do most guys do when a girl stops texting back?
They feel bad and experience a minor stroke every time their phone buzzes to announce a new text.
“Is it her???”
And after too many false alarms, they’ll eventually do the worst thing imaginable…
…they send her another text.
Is sending her more messages always a bad idea? Of course not.
But if your emotions are at DEFCON 1, your text will probably be incredibly needy and desperate.
And scare her off permanently.
So what do you want to do?
Chill the fugg out.
Let your panic pass and give her a chance to get back to you.
Go to the gym, play a video game, or pull your pants down and watch Hairy Twatter and the Search of Bush.
The only exception to this rule is when you had a date planned today and she’s not texting back. More on that later.
But for now, know: the right mentality is half the battle in winning back her attention.
Step 2. Figure out if you did something wrong
Women can stop replying for all kinds of reasons.
She’s incredibly busy, she’s having a bad day and isn’t feeling sexy, or she’s just no longer interested in you.
If you did nothing wrong, it’s almost always best to give her space.
But did you mess up?
Then it’s best to figure out what you did wrong and fix the situation before she gives her attention to someone else.
If she’s attractive, she probably has a lot of male callers.
In the last 24 hours, my girlfriend received, JUST on Instagram, 29 messages. Twentynine.
(Her ‘berichtverzoeken’ are ‘message requests’. Her phone is in Dutch, as she’s from Belgium.)
So how do you recognize if you did something wrong?
You just check your conversations for unattractive behavior:
- Were you being a kiss-ass?
- Were you sending her long-winded tomes of text?
- Were you being a friendly and polite conversationalist?
- Were you being a bit butthurt because she’s not giving you the type of attention you want?
- Or, the classic, were you just being boring?
Do you think any of these could be the reason for her ignoring you?
Then you’ve got some fixing to do, buddy.
But rest assured, if she finds you even a little bit attractive, it is fixable.
Step 3. Choose the right moment to text again
Timing is everything.
And it all depends on how you know her.
Did you just match on Tinder? Did you meet in real life and exchange numbers? Or do you know her through a shared social circle?
The less you know her, the more space you want to give her.
Because she barely knows you. You’re just a teensy blip on the radar to her.
So it’d be weird to be crazy attached to her already.
But if you already know her through school or a party where you hung out for a while, you already play a biggish role in her life.
Now it’s normal to invest a bit more in her.
So here’s how you know when to text her again:
- Do you barely know her? Wait at least 3 days before texting her back after being ignored.
- Are you already acquaintances or friends? Then it might be a good idea to casually check in after 24 hours.
- Are you supposed to meet up today? Send her a text in the morning saying that you’re working out and feeling extra sexy for your date. Does she cancel? Be chill and show understanding. You can always meet up another time.
Step 4. Send a good text
There’s one type of text you should avoid at all costs.
The needy text.
That includes all messages that make you seem butthurt, but also the messages where you ask for her attention.
If a girl doesn’t text you back, it’s obviously not a good idea to ask anything of her.
She might already be upset with you.
Demanding attention from her now is almost like standing at an ATM and requesting $100 even though you’re $300 in the red.
It’s not going to work.
To get anything from her in the future, you need to restore the balance by giving her some value first.
So what do you do?
- You send her something funny. Like a meme or dog GIF.
- You send her a song that you think she’d like.
- You send her a photo or video of something cool you’re up to.
And another screenshot for good measure:
Whatever it is you do, try to put a smile on her face.
And keep it simple.
If you just met her, you don’t want to look like you’re trying mega hard to get her attention after she ignored you.
That’s a big turn-off.
Step 5. Get her hooked on your texts
Getting her addicted to your texts will be different for every girl.
So you need to pay attention to what she really responds to.
But what if you don’t know what she’s into?
Then you stick to the types of texts that make you an attractive guy.
What are those?
You can fill entire books with this stuff, but I’m going to make it really simple for you.
The texts that make you more attractive to women all involve:
- Having the courage to speak your mind. If you agree with her on everything, she’ll know you’re not being true to yourself. That’s ugly.
- Building on commonalities. Sharing a passion makes for easy conversation and makes you more relatable.
- Matching her level of investment. It’s normal for guys to invest a little more in the beginning. Consistently showing more interest, however, gives her the feeling that you’re not used to talking with girls of her caliber.
- Creating inside jokes. Once you have an inside joke, she has a special connection with you that she doesn’t have with anyone else.
- Asking why. We all enjoy it when people show interest in the things we love.
- Figuring out if you like her. Most women want to be liked for who they are on the inside.
- Being a little mysterious. Yes, she wants to get to know you. But she’ll value you much more if she had to put in some effort by asking questions and showing interest.
- Texting like an adult. She wants to date a man, not a child who ends every sentence with emojis and internet lingo LOL. 😀
- Being yourself. Almost every woman prefers to date a bit of a weirdo than some dude who’s exactly the same as the rest. Probably because so many of them are weirdos themselves.
Yup, that’s a lot of stuff.
And, nope, that’s not everything you need to know to be attractive to women.
But it’s a good start.
Step 6. Use my texts when you don’t know what to say
Even if you’re great with women in person, it doesn’t always translate to being great with women over text.
I’ll be honest, seducing women over text is something that takes a while to learn.
That’s why it can be so nice to have reliable lines that always work.
And since I have so many lines that get amazing replies, I don’t mind giving some of them away for free right now.
These are lines that will help you set up the date, keep the conversation going, or get you naughty photos.
You can get my texts down below by hitting the big gold button.
Enjoy, my friend.
And don't forget your download below ;)