You’re crushing on a girl, but you don’t think she feels the same way about you yet.
Perhaps she barely even talks to you.
Use my lines to have a fun, flirty conversation and send her text messages that will make her want you.In this article:More...
Important: I know you're sometimes unsure what to text. So I've put together 10 Texts That Always Work. Copy-paste lines that instantly attract her and make her crave your attention. They work and they are free. Just a small gift to get you started. Enjoy! Click here to get them.
What are text messages that will make her want you?
One of the best things you can do to make her more attracted is to playfully break your connection. (Do keep in mind that she already has to like you a little.)
Let me give you some examples:
- That’s it, we’re breaking up.
- Boy, this could never work out. We’re like Chandler and Phoebe. Sorry, Chandler. 🙁
- You don’t like coffee? This changes everything.
- You enjoyed How I Met Your Mother? You’re definitely never picking what to watch on movie night.
- I thought you were cooler than this, [her name]. smh
- You were doing sooooo well until you said you liked (insert topic).
The reason these texts are so seductive to her, is because they give her the opportunity to chase you.
Women like the challenge of the hunt as much as we do. Plus, these messages also show that you see yourself as a prize. A healthy amount of self-esteem is hot.
The video below will help you position yourself as the prize.
Playful Text Messages
Are your conversations often stale? Perhaps even a little predictable?
Sprinkle in a few of the next texts to keep it fun.
- What’s the weirdest thing that happened to you this week? For me it was seeing a dude take his thing out in front of my office window.
- What’s the last dream you can remember? For me, I dreamt that I needed a butthole replacement lmao.
- What would you do if you won the lottery? I’d build a Hogwarts replica, buy all the dogs in the world, and put them in wizard school to create the best summer camp evahhhh.
- How many of your french fries can a friend take before you tell them to get their own?
- Have you ever eaten something off the floor?
- What’s your favorite smell?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- How do you wash your feet? Shower or bath?
- Would you rather have a personal chef or a personal chauffeur?
- If you could instantly master a skill right now, what would you pick?
- What’s your favorite condiment?
- Do you like the taste of mushrooms? Yes or no?
- If you were a professional paid fighter, what would be your entrance song?
- Would you have sex with a clone of yourself?
- How would you type out the sound a hand dryer makes?
- How many consecutive pen clicks would you listen to before you would tell the person next to you to stop?
- What’s your favorite day of the year?
- What color is unicorn poop?
- What’s the magic ingredient in a party?
- What’s your favorite dance move when everyone’s watching?
- What’s your favorite dance move when no one’s watching?
Interesting Text Messages
The next questions invite someone to think about fun scenarios. Great for breaking the mold and putting a smile on someone’s face.
- If you could choose one superpower, what would it be?
- If you were a man for a day, what would you do?
- If you could intervene during any historic event, what would it be?
- If you won the lottery where the winnings had to go to someone else, who would that be?
- You can make one food calorie-free forever. What do you pick?
- You come across a time machine. Which year do you go to?
- Date your celebrity crush publicly but never go home with them or live with them but no one gets to know about it?
- Make twice as much as you currently make but share half of it with your enemy or make half the money but keep it all?
- You can quit one habit with a finger snap. What is it?
- You meet a genie who can put you at the top in any career or field. What do you pick?
- One-month road trip in a 6-person RV. Who comes with you?
- You wake up in a world where you know people, but they don’t recognize or remember you. What do you do?
- You have to survive a whole month on an isolated island. What do you take with you?
- You have been jailed for being too hot. Give me a plan to break you out.
Connection-Building Text Messages
Texting is mainly about creating fun vibes and planning a next meet up. But getting to know someone a little better over chat can’t hurt.
Just don’t delve too deep. That’s for real life (or late night phone calls).
The best get to know you questions are best reserved for when you’re in person. Connection builders are also a good excuse to set up a phone call.
- What was your go-to selection from the ice cream truck?
- What was the last time that you laughed so hard that your stomach hurt?
- What’s the best dish that you can cook for someone?
- What kind of person would you never hang out with?
- What are your go-to things to get out of a funk?
- Have you ever been in a situation where you realized that YOU were the asshole?
- When was the last time that you tried something new?
- What’s your favorite kind of weather?
- What’s been the high light of your week so far?
- What book do you think everyone should read?
- What was the last movie you saw?
- What do you wish more people knew about you?
- What made you laugh today?
- Do you prefer sweet or savory snacks?
- What have you always wanted to do but never tried doing?
- Any podcasts you recommend? Keep in mind that I will totally blame you if it’s poopy.
Flirty Text Messages
- What are you getting for me on Valentine’s Day?
- Can you stop being so darn cute?
- Top 3 people who would object to our wedding?
- Tell me why you’re qualified to be my criminal sidekick
- Can you stop flirting with me?
- That’s it. We’re getting a divorce.
- Hey, it’s me, the hotty you’re looking for.
- Thank GOD you also like tacos. Almost blocked you.
- Ewwwwww you’re actually so pretty.
- You’re so close! I just screamed my mating call out the window, did you hear me?
- Are you a microwaved pizza roll? Because you’re hot and I’m afraid to touch you.
- What’s your wildest fantasy? Mine is quitting my job without having anything else lined up.
- Girllll, let’s play doctor. I’ll go first. you owe me $3600.
- I miss you like a fat kid misses cake
- One of my favorite things about you is (something personal)
How to make her addicted to your texts
The texts in this article will help you make her giggle, have positive emotions, and even get fond of talking to you. But if you want to really go beyond that and make her CRAVE your attention, you’ll need a breakdown of my personality-slicing method.
You can get FREE access to my personality-slicing seminar recordings alongside 10 texts that always work and much more by clicking the button below.Blessings,
And don't forget your download below ;)