Tinder U is an online dating app that’s for students only.
It connects you with students from your university or college, and even surrounding schools.
Read on and you’ll find out what makes Tinder U different, how to sign up, and how to make it a success.In this article:More...
Important: I know you're sometimes unsure what to text. So I've put together 10 Texts That Always Work. Copy-paste lines that instantly attract her and make her crave your attention. They work and they are free. Just a small gift to get you started. Enjoy! Click here to get them.
What is Tinder U?
- Aimed at students.
- Not just for dates, also for making friends and study buddies.
- Also connects you with students from nearby universities and colleges.
- People from your school will show up in your swipe stack first.
How does Tinder U work?
Tinder U works just like traditional Tinder: swipe profiles left or right.
The main differences?
- Every user’s first photo has the name of their university glued to it.
- You only see profiles from students who are enrolled to your school, or those in the surrounding areas.
- You can meet up with people with the intention to find a friend, study buddy, or beast slayer to get you past the final boss of Elden Ring.
And you can toggle between Tinder U and regular Tinder with the push of a button.
Opting in for Tinder U is like hitting the freaking jackpot on campus crushes!
Kinda like a professor getting tenure and an unlimited supply of coffee on the same day.
Monster opportunities await!
The potential for dating, partying, connecting, and late-night study sessions are limitless.
Tinder U can also help students find study buddies or friends on campus based on shared interests or classes.
Common ground, such as mutual friends and teachers can make it easier to start conversations.
As a member of Tinder University, You’ll get access to some exclusive social perks like:
- Swipe Surge
- Festival Mode
- Hot Takes
- Spring Break Mode
- SwipeOff University Contest
- Rivalry Week Mode
Tinder U is the scorching, gotta-have-it feature that’s raising temperatures across unis.
It’s a revolutionary new feature for your campus game.
The biggest thing ever to hit the college scene since beer pong!
How to sign up for Tinder U?
- Be on your school grounds.
- Launch Tinder.
- Click ‘Let’s Do It’ on Tinder U’s invite.
- Prove you’re legit and enter your school .edu email address (US) or your .ac.uk email address (UK).
- Check your inbox for the Tinder verification email.
- Smash that Verify button!
- Fire up Tinder and enjoy your new Tinder U experience.
Is Tinder U available in your country?
Tinder U is currently only live in the good ol’ US of A and across the pond in the UK.
Where the Brits call it Tinder Uni.
And only for students at accredited, non-profit colleges and universities that provide face-to-face education.
But…Tinder is doubling down on the university scene and is planning to take it global!
Considering Tinder U’s success, I’m expecting big daddy T to introduce its new app to the rest of the world REAL soon.
How do you make Tinder U a success?
You’re now one swipe away from the world’s most gorgeous students.
But just because they’re in reach, doesn’t mean you’ll actually land the match.
First, you need an irresistible profile.
What does that look like?
Let me show you.
[optin:checklist=Just download my free profile checklist and find out all the do’s and don’ts.
Follow my instructions and you’ll have more high-quality matches than you can handle.
While you’re at it, be sure to grab the best 10 Texts That Always Work too.
Just click the big gold button below and get my best lines for free.
And don't forget your download below ;)