Not having the Bumble experience that you want?
Let me improve your success by giving you the best Bumble bios on the web. Plus, four steps to create the perfect biography that’s better than anything you can steal.In this article:More...
Not only will upgrading your bio get you more matches. But more importantly, it will give you higher quality matches.
Imagine me watching over your shoulders and telling you exactly what to say to your dream girl.
How much easier would things be? Right now I'm almost done training our brand new AI-app with all my knowledge. And it will tell you exactly what your next reply should be.
You can get access FOR FREE if you join our pre-launch list NOW.
How to write the best Bumble bio – 4 steps
You ALWAYS want to follow these 4 rules if you want to create a strong Bumble bio.
- Share what matters. Thinking about the highlights of your personality and interests narrows down your choices. And makes your matches appreciate the right things about you.
- Keep it short. Less room for error and more room for curiosity.
- Focus on emotion. If it doesn’t excite or (playfully) upset, it has no place in your profile.
- Pique their interest. Ideally, it motivates your match to ask you follow-up questions.
Important: Just letting you know I am currently letting guys use my Profile Checklist for free. It's a simple fill-in-the-blanks code that shows you what to change about your profile. It's the first step to getting all the matches you want. Get it here for free.
4 Bumble bio blunders to avoid
Alternatively, these are 4 things you NEVER want to do.
- Copy-paste a bio from the internet. Nothing stays unknown for long. So this is a surefire way to show you have zero creativity or personality. Always add some personal mojo to the bio you’re copying.
- Describe yourself using a long list of adjectives. Saying you’re funny, adventurous, and creative doesn’t say anything. It’s always better to SHOW these things, not tell them.
- Use cliches or quotes. Oh, you like insightful quotes, travel, and The Office? You and about 95% of the rest of humanity.
- Leave your bio blank. Nothing screams “I’m lazy (and probably uncreative)” than leaving your Bumble bio empty.
Scroll down to find the best Bumble bio examples that tick many, if not all, of these boxes.
Girls will laugh themselves right into your arms when you use these funny bios.
Some of these are copypastable… But still try to fit them in with your unique personality.
- I’m not afraid to admit I know all the words to “I feel like a woman” by Shania Twain.
- What do people do with the weird white ball after they’ve drank the mozzarella?
- My favorite movie is Mean Girls. It’s sooooo fetch.
- I’m tired of explaining to my parents why I’m single. If you’re in the same boat, let’s team up, plan an elaborate scheme to fool them into thinking we’re in a real relationship, and accidentally fall in love along the way.
- Am I a good person? No. Am I trying to be better? Also no. But I have a boat and some lifejackets.
- Just trying to get better at catcalling. “HEY you sweet piece of caramel bundt cake! Strut those thighs you call Thunder and Lightning over here and tell me your name! Like damn, you’re hotter than Jennifer Lawrence in a sundress!” Please swipe right and provide tips.
- Ew, why am I so pretty? 💅
- I still ride on the back of shopping carts when I shop. Also, probably a better plant mum than you.
- Please help me find my socks that my dryer keeps stealing. I can pay you in unique compliments and tell you your spirit animal.
- My hobbies include doomscrolling, saving recipes I’ll never cook, and calling my grandma “Me-ma” even though she hates it.
For more Bumble bio tips to get even more matches, watch my YouTube video below on the type of Bumble bio YOU need!
Do you know why girls adore witty guys?
Because it shows intelligence, and girls lovvveeee big, massive, bulging…. brains.
So use these bios to show off your intelligent or creative side.
- I have a fear of speed bumps, but I’m slowly getting over it.
- When you’re a kid, you assume your parents are soulmates. My kids are going to be right about that.
- I am not a fan of cheesy pickup lines, but I can show you a Gouda time.
- The last time I was someone’s type I was donating blood. I love the little cookie at the end though.
- I live for GTL on the weekends – Galleries + Tea + Lacrosse.
- I’m half German and half Irish. So I love rules and organization but am usually drunk.
- Being 6’4 is my only personality trait. And yes, the weather IS nice up here.
- Honestly, I think Batman was probably gay with all his Robin sidekicks.
- They say Rome wasn’t built in a day but I wasn’t on that particular job.
- Looking for someone who’s DTF. Yes, Down To Fuggin-give-me-the-food-you-don’t-eat-when-we-go-out-because-you’re-full.
Remember, exquisite Bumble bios aren’t the only thing that leads to quality matches.
Your pictures are equally as important.
We help pick top-tier photos for you and teach you the texting skills to get as many dates as you can handle.
But only for people in the TextGod Mentoring Program.
If you’re curious, book a free call with one of our coaches below to see what we can help with.
Make girls feel a little spicy with these flirtatious Bumble bios.
- Your parents will love me. Your roommates? Maybe not.
- As an English major, you will 1,000% make my day if you prove you know the difference between your and you’re.
- Mosquitos love me. Why? Because I’m sweet. Why? Because I drink pineapple juice. Why? Well, you can never be too prepared.
- Ice cream is my second favorite thing to eat in bed. The first is spaghetti.
- Make friends first, make margaritas second, make love third. In no particular order.
- The square root of 69 is 8.3066238629 so Drake wasn’t wrong, he just rounded very lazily.
- Not afraid to hold your hand in public. But terrified of cantaloupe – THEY LOOK LIKE BRAINS.
- Amateur marathon sleeper training for the ultimate nap Olympics. Seeking a medium spoon to join me on the podium.
- If you like cold coffee, Taylor Swift, and butt stuff, we’ll get along just great.
- Nothing turns me on more than knowing extensive Harry Potter trivia.
Just be aware, anything even slightly sexual in a Bumble prompt WILL give off casual dating vibes.
If that’s what you’re aiming for then steamroll ahead. Otherwise, use one of these other amazing bios.
Use these bios to create an emotional connection with your matches right from the start.
Focus on unique and personal interests, insights, and stories about yourself. Preferably, written engagingly.
- Random things I love: painting for hours, the smell of cedar, a long CrossFit workout, and falling asleep to the sound of rain.
- I get along best with people who choose matcha over coffee, enjoy skipping to the end of a book before reading it, and think tigers are the best animal.
- Looking for someone who adores old records.
- Current goals: Travel Spain, get a tattoo of Garfield the cat, and finally spend my mountain of saved-up audible credits.
- I geek out on ancient architecture. Anything gothic makes me hot.
- My typical Sunday: Refreshing glacial swim, tanning on a huge fuzzy beach blanket, 3.5 coffees, a little anime, and homemade sushi.
- I’d sell my soul for the perfect cinnamon bun while listening to a new song by Deadmau5.
- Best travel story: Accidently kissed an FBI agent while bar hopping in Montenegro.
- I think calling your mom every Sunday is important. I call it “Sunday Call-your-mom day.”
- Can be easily bribed to fix your car with dumplings, a good back scratch, or wax for my surfboard.
Just to reiterate, make sure these bios relate to YOU!
They’re your stories and traits and things you like. That’s how you attract people who like YOU for YOU.
If you need a little more help, check out my next tip.
Prompts that help you write a great Bumble bio
For many people, writing a Bumble bio from scratch feels more difficult than a writing assignment from high school. You obviously know the bio has to be about you. But how do you know what to leave in or out?
That’s why I’m about to give you some expert-level guidance. Start by jotting down what’s unique or special about yourself.
Use the next bullet points for inspiration:
- Unpopular opinions.
- Shower thoughts. (Just don’t think about me, you perv 🤫).
- Embarrassing habits.
- Embarrassing moments.
- What you’re looking for.
- What makes you a good lover/partner?
- Your obsessions.
- Your quirks.
- Your hobbies.
- Your interests.
- What makes you different?
- Unique perspectives.
- Fun stories about yourself.
- How friends would describe you.
Best Bumble bios – Summary
Writing a memorable Bumble bio is an absolute must for online dating.
After all, people read A LOT of bios. And if yours says the same as 90% of the other basic stuff out there, then you’ll quickly get placed into the ‘been there, done that’ category. And lose critical sexy points.
So you need to stand out if you want to make an impression.
Keep it fun, flirtatious, witty, and most importantly, make sure it’s UNIQUE TO YOU.
Bios that you create will always outperform one you’ve copied from the internet. At least, if you do it right.
To guarantee that you’ll do better than all the bio copycats out there, I want to give you something special: my TextGod Toolkit.
Grab it and you’ll get everything you need to create a bulletproof profile. PLUS, my most powerful texting techniques to get your Bumble match hooked to your texts.
Don’t take my word. Try it for yourself.
Click the big button below and get the best online dating tools in your inbox right now.
And don't forget your download below ;)