You got a cool match but aren’t sure what to say to her.
Being clueless about how to break the ice is a big reason why so many Hinge matches go nowhere and fail.
Fortunately, I’m about to give you 50 of the best Hinge questions to start a conversation. These awesome icebreakers will instantly make you one of her favorite matches.In this article:More...
Best Hinge questions
Great questions invite her to imagine fun scenarios that she’s never thought of before. But are also easy to answer.. Here are some examples you can use right away to break the ice.
- What’s the darkest joke that you like?
- If you had to get a tattoo right now, what would you get?
- What’s your weirdest turn-off?
- A genie gives you the chance to master one skill. What do you pick?
- If you could fly anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
- What song do you currently have on repeat?
- Which movie would you like to forget and experience once again for the first time?
- What song do you wish you perfected so you could impress people at karaoke?
- Suppose you were a professional fighter. What would be your walk in song?
- What’s an industry secret in your field that most people don’t know?
Important: I know you're sometimes unsure what to text. So I've put together 10 Texts That Always Work. Copy-paste lines that instantly attract her and make her crave your attention. They work and they are free. Just a small gift to get you started. Enjoy! Click here to get them.
What are good questions to ask on Hinge?
The best questions to ask your Hinge match are those that evoke emotion and are interesting to you. There’s no point in being liked by someone you don’t have any chemistry with, right?
So always look to stimulate your Hinge match emotionally while figuring out if they’re a fit for you. Then you’re both getting what you want.
Check out this video for effective openers to use on Hinge.
Imagine me watching over your shoulders and telling you exactly what to say to your dream girl.
How much easier would things be? Right now I'm almost done training our brand new AI-app with all my knowledge. And it will tell you exactly what your next reply should be.
You can get access FOR FREE if you join our pre-launch list NOW.
Playful questions to ask on Hinge
Playful questions can keep the mood light while showing her that you’re fun to be around.
- If you were a man for a day, what would you do?
- If you could be any animal in the world, what would you pick?
- Where and when would you go if you had a time machine?
- If you had 48 hours to spend a million dollars, how’d you pull it off?
- What is your least popular opinion?
- Would you date Brad Pitt if he said “Yasss” instead of “yeah” during sex?
- If you were telling aliens about human men, what would you say?
- Date a celebrity or a fictional character of your choice. What do you pick?
- The power to be invisible for 1 hour a day or the power to fly 30 minutes a day?
- What color do you reckon unicorn poop is?
Coming up with playful questions is pretty simple. It boils down to creating an exciting or humorous scenario and then asking how they’d deal with it.
Need inspiration? Ask yourself what you’d find exciting. Like meeting an alien, dating a celebrity, or seeing bigfoot ride a Tyranosaurus Rex with lasers shooting out its eyes.
It’s best if you like the question, because the odds are high that she’ll ask for your answer too.
For more playful and funny questions, check out my next article:
Hinge questions about her work
Not everyone loves their job. But you can make it fun to talk about work, if you ask the right questions.
- What’s the weirdest item on your desk?
- What’s the most creative excuse you’ve used to take a day off?
- If you could have any job in the world for a day, what would you pick?
- What’s your go-to way to unwind at work?
- If you could work from any location in the world, what would be your top choice?
- What superhero villain does your boss most resemble?
- If your job had a theme song, what would it be?
- If your office had a mascot, what would it look like?
- If your manager had an evil clone, how would you tell them apart?
- If your job were a movie genre, which one would it be?
- If you could have any fictional character as your colleague, who would you go for?
Notice the huge amount of hypotheticals and imaginary situations? That’s not a coincidence. These questions are fun to answer for anyone. Even those who just work to pay the bills.
Questions about her
Want to know her better without sounding like an investigative reporter? Here are chill Hinge questions to get to know someone.
- What three movies can I watch to get a better idea of who you are?
- If I could see your latest YouTube history, what would I see?
- What’s your favorite way to spend a rainy afternoon?
- What thing are you currently obsessed about?
- How did you spend your last birthday?
- What makes you swipe left on a person?
- What’s something most people get wrong about you?
- If you had unlimited money to do one nice thing for one person, what would you do?
- What are your top 3 favorite smells?
- It’s a hot summer day and an ice cream truck stops in front of you. What do you get?
Knowing this will change everything about how you ask Hinge questions.
People love to talk about themselves, but get bored by questions that they’ve been asked a hundred times. Familiar questions spark no joy.
That’s why you want to get good at turning predictable questions into exciting ones.
Want to know if someone likes to exercise? Then you might ask them, “What’s the last time that you broke a good sweat.”
Do you want to know what their snacking habits are? Go for something like this, “Suppose you’re having the worst day ever. What snack can lift your spirits?”
So if you want the best Hinge questions to get to know someone, just phrase them in an uncommon and playful way.
Questions about dorkie stuff
Almost everyone is dorkie in some way. The big difference is that some obsess about comics and Star Trek, while others go deep in fashion and reality TV.
The key part? If you get her talking about her passion, she won’t be able to stop. So try some of the next lines to make it easy on yourself.
- What game can you kick my ass in?
- What’s the best book you’ve read this year?
- You can watch only one show for the rest of your life, what do you pick?
- What’s one book you would make everyone read?
- If you had to go and dress up for Comic Con. Who would you dress up as?
- You have to spend your life inside the last show you watched. How fucked or blessed are you?
- Be honest. Have you ever read fan fiction?
- Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
- What’s the last time you read a wikipedia page for fun?
- How would you feel if you got an action figure from your favorite show?
Food and drink
Conversation around food and drinks can quickly turn into an invite. But you gotta make it interesting. Here are food-related questions to ask on Hinge
- You have to cook a meal to calm an angry giant. What do you make?
- Taste good or like soap?
- Do you fold your pizza?
- You can eat one thing only for the rest of your life. What do you pick?
- You wake up in the middle of the night and are starving. What do you eat?
- Sparkling water. Yay or nay?
- You’re on death row and you’re asked to pick your last meal. What do you want?
- Overrated or underrated?
- Do you prefer fries with ketchup or mayo?
- What’s your worst restaurant experience?
Flirty Hinge Questions
Flirting keeps your Hinge match from losing interest. After all, she’s on a dating app to find a man who knows her way around her naughty bits. So remind her that you can be that guy.
- What’s the weirdest thing you find attractive in a guy?
- So… what are you getting me on Valentine’s Day? 😎
- Can you stop being so darn cute? I’m trying to focus on my work.
- You just saw your dream guy in the club. How do you seduce him?
- What is the most romantic thing a guy can do for you?
- How can a guy tell you’re into him?
- What could a guy friend do to escape out of the friend zone?
- If you had to seduce a man using emojis only, how’d you do it?
- A hot guy who finishes in 3 seconds or an average dude who can sex your socks off?
- Do you think every good first date includes a kiss?
For more tips on how to flirt, check out the next article:
Don’t underestimate the power of questions.
A famous study by Arhur Aron shows that if you ask the right questions, you can actually get someone to fall in love with you. Warning: you’ll probably fall for them too hihi.
Do note that these questions have to be asked in person. So see that as another reason to get her out on the date.
Hinge questions about her hobbies
If we’re not working or hanging out with friends, we’re spending time on our hobbies. Considering it’s such a big part of everyone’s life, it’s nice to know at least a little about how she likes to pass the time.
- What are you currently obsessed with?
- What’s the longest you’ve stuck with a hobby?
- Chill out on the beach, go sightseeing, or party?
- What’s the last time you went to an amusement park?
- How often do you dance?
- Would your hobbies change if you were rich?
- Do you prefer exciting or relaxing hobbies?
- If you had one extra hour every day, how would you spend it?
- What’s the last time you tried something new?
- What hobby do you wish you picked up as a kid?
Get her addicted to your texts
Questions are cool, but you know what’s better? Enthusiastic answers. Fast replies. And fun Hinge questions from her!
And how do you get them?
By getting her addicted to your texts. I know that may sound a little challenging. But it’s really not as hard as you might think.
You just want to be better than your competition. And since your average guy is pretty clueless when it comes to women, all you need is a little assistance from an expert Text Lord. (Try saying that last part fast in a row, lol.)
That’s why I’m going to give you my 10 best texts that always work. Plus, the ultimate texting technique that will give you a 100+ sexy bonus over your Hinge rivals, the Personality Slice.
Click the button below and get the goodies in your inbox right now.
And don't forget your download below ;)