You really like someone and want to make them crazy about you.
Although there are countless ways to win her over, you want to start by asking her the best questions this world has to offer.
Perfect. Because I’m about to give you 70+ questions to ask your crush over text that will create a connection so strong that you’ll become one of her favorite people in the world.
- Questions that make your crush like you
- Playful questions to send your crush
- Questions to get your crush excited
- Questions to build a deep connection with your crush
- Questions that help find out if your crush likes you
- Questions that make your crush laugh
Important: I know you're sometimes unsure what to text. So I've put together 10 Texts That Always Work. Copy-paste lines that instantly attract her and make her crave your attention. They work and they are free. Just a small gift to get you started. Enjoy! Click here to get them.
Questions that make your crush like you
You don’t need a lot to impress your crush, the next 10 questions will help you spark attraction.
- What’s something you did last month that you’re proud of?
- What does barely anyone know about you, that you wish more people would?
- What was the last time you cried and why?
- What’s your favorite kind of holiday?
- What’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
- Would you prefer to have amazing sex once per week, or half-assed sex 5 times per week?
- Your boss gives you the day off tomorrow. What do you do with your day?
- What was the last time you did something new?
- If you knew you were going to die in one year from now, would you change anything about the way you’re living now?
- What’s one book that you think everyone should read?
Playful questions to send your crush
Most guys ask everyday questions that are easily forgettable. You want questions that excite her and lead to fun conversations so that you can grow closer together.
Here are 10 playful questions:
- If your phone was broken and it could only play one song, what would you choose?
- If you’re mad at someone, do you tell them, or hold a grudge and take it to the grave?
- If you could teach every guy on the planet a lesson about women, what would it be?
- If you were a man for a day, what would you do?
- If I had a booger hanging out of my nose, would you tell me? If so, how?
- If Beyoncé walked up to you and asked you out, what would you do?
- If you could date any fictional character, who would it be?
- If a man could give you the most mind-blowing sex of your life, but constantly moaned “Yep” instead of “Yeah” would you sleep with him?
- If your life had a soundtrack, what would it be?
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
Questions to get your crush excited
If you want to turn a girl on without touching her, you’re in the right place.
Because a British study revealed that the biggest erogenous zone was not the body, but the brain. And the brain can be stimulated from afar with the right text messages.
But before we continue, keep in mind that you want to work your way up in intensity.
Start slow and work your way up to dirty. When in doubt, just follow the order of the questions:
It’s impossible for me to know what your relationship is with your crush.
Is it strictly professional?
Does she belong to your circle of friends?
Do you speak to each other several times a week?
Have you ever hugged her hello, or do you simply greet her with “Hi”?
If your relationship is in its infant stage, overly flirty questions and topics will freak her out.
And ultimately scare her away.
I advise you to stay away from X-rated questions if the relationship is too young and fragile.
Focus on building trust and comfort first.
- If you went out clubbing and saw your dream guy, how would you seduce him?
- If a man was your type, how could he seduce you?
- How could a cute guy sweep you off your feet with a kiss?
- Have you ever had a one night stand?
- What does it mean to you when a man is good in bed?
- Have you ever sent someone a naughty photo?
- What’s the dirtiest thought you’ve ever had about a stranger?
- Are there any positions you’ve never tried, but always wanted to?
- Name three places you’d want to do it outside of a home.
- What’s your go-to porn video?
- Have you ever had sex in public?
- What’s the weirdest thing that turns you on?
- Do you prefer to give or receive oral?
Questions to build a deep connection with your crush
The following questions will bring you closer to her than her besties.
Some of these questions ask your crush to be vulnerable.
If she doesn’t know you well, she may not want to open herself up.
To coax an answer out of her, go first.
If you can share your failures, or look like a fool first…
…she’ll most likely follow along.
- What’s the darkest type of humor you find hilarious?
- What’s your most embarrassing hobby?
- When you stick a label on a complete stranger, what do you look at?
- What’s the most frightening experience you’ve ever had?
- Do you ever feel self-conscious when walking past a huge crowd of people?
- What about people do you hate most?
- If you had to get a tattoo right now, what would you get?
- What “most likely to” blank would you be most honored to receive?
- If you could have been a child genius, what would you want your skill to be?
- What’s your weirdest turn-off?
- What trivia subject are your best at?
- What’s your most embarrassing superstition?
- What’s your most frequently used emoji?
- How do you deal with critique?
- If you could do your college years over, what would you do differently?
- What’s a secret you’re still hiding from your parents?
Questions that help find out if your crush likes you
The next few questions help you gauge where she’s at:
Already into you. Open to dating you. Not into you. “Quickly, toss him back into the pits of the Friendzone from where he came!”
- Do you think a guy and a girl can be friends without catching feelings?
- How do two friends keep from falling in love? Have you never fallen for a guy pal?
Ideally, you want to find out what it takes to break out of the friendzone. Or to prevent from getting there in the first place.
If she gives you any hints on how she’d shift the relationship to romance, you want to use the same techniques on her.
If you’ve known your crush a while, the question: “Do you think a guy and a girl can be friends without catching feelings?” …
…Hints that you have feelings for her.
And she’ll definitely pick up on it.
So pay attention to her answer.
If she answers that it’s difficult to keep it platonic, you have an opening.
If she says that it’s possible, “Just look at us! We’re besties! Hi, hi.”, you probably don’t have a shot.
- I’m terrible at reading women. What are the signals you give a guy when you like him?
Her answer will basically be a roadmap to her feelings.
If she likes you, she’ll definitely give you the signals she told you in person.
The Holiest of Tips:
If you realize she’s into you, do NOT kill the tension by writing her a love letter, or kissing her!
The tension you feel when you don’t know if someone likes you is THE BEST.
It’s what gives you butterflies in your stomach.
It’s what turns your insides to mush.
It’s what creates the heavenly concoction of pure bliss.
Play it slow.
Give her a tighter hug when you greet her. Stare into her eyes a little longer than usual. Lean in a little too close when you speak. Briefly hold her hand as you walk her across the street.
All these little cues will make her CRAZY for you.
So that once you eventually kiss, she’ll be like putty in your hand.
The final question that helps you find out if your crush likes you:
If she likes you, this question is her opportunity to spill the beans.
Although she may be direct, it’s more likely she’ll drop hints.
After all, she’s still a lady.
We’ve gone through almost all the essential questions to ask your crush.
But one vital range of questions remains.
Questions that make your crush laugh
With these questions you and your crush will be laughing your way to the bedroom.
Why does laughter lead to attraction?
Although the verdict is still out, scientists think the reason is simple…
If you can laugh with someone, the future relationship will be filled with positivity.
The hard part is making her laugh.
But no worries.
The next questions will definitely get you a chuckle or two.
- Would you rather have your every top be itchy, or be forced to use 1-ply toilet paper?
- Would you rather HAVE to announce to everyone when you’re about to fart, or pee?
- Would you rather do your business in a giant litterbox IN your house, or go anywhere you want OUTSIDE?
- If men came up to you daily, would you rather hear them say “Stop being so sensitive” or “Are you PMSing?”
- Would you rather date someone who doesn’t know what a clitoris is, or a dude who yells “IT’S SLIME TIME!” when he climaxes
- If you had a Patronus, would you rather it be a bald man with a beer gut, or a Magikarp?
Giving your crush a series of Would you rather questions gets stale…
To make it more exciting, you can play Burning Questions.
Where you ask her a series of questions that she has to answer within 5 seconds. Otherwise it’s not funny.
Hint: Because it’s over text, you want to make sure she’s ready and available. Or pick up the phone and call her!
- If you can’t sleep in the middle of the night, what do you do?
- What’s your best beauty tip?
- Three words that best describe you?
- You’re invited to a dinner party what do you bring?
- What’s the worst habit you’ll never break
- What’s a fashion trend you don’t understand?
- The song that always gets stuck in your head…?
- What’s the most rebellious thing you did as a teenager?
- Besides your face, what body part do you look at the most in the mirror?
- Something no one knows about you…
- I wish I wasn’t scared to do…
- Craziest place you’ve had sex…
- The last lie you told…
Before we wrap up today’s article, I have one last gift for you.
Whether you don’t know what to say. How to ask her out. Or how to tease her…
And don't forget your download below ;)