You’re probably dating or in a relationship.
And you want to make her feel good about herself.
You’re about to get 15 ways to make her feel special over text.In this article:More...
Important: I know you're sometimes unsure what to text. So I've put together 10 Texts That Always Work. Copy-paste lines that instantly attract her and make her crave your attention. They work and they are free. Just a small gift to get you started. Enjoy! Click here to get them.
One of the best ways to make her feel special over text
Use your voice.
Yes, that counts as texting too as long as you send a voice memo. And it works wonders.
Watch the next video where I’ll tell you the secret of sending voice notes that get her hooked.
1. Compliment her on something that’s not her appearance
Don’t overthink this.
Sometimes the best compliment is letting her know that you love spending time with her.
- I had such a good time the other day!
- That’s the hardest I’ve laughed in a while.
- My roommate just asked me for the video/meme that made me laugh so hard and it was you.
- You made me laugh so hard that I spilled my yoghurt down my lap.
- I just realized I’m smiling like an idiot while texting you
- Good luck with your (work thing). You’re going to crush it!
- I love it when you do (insert behavior/action)
- You’re such a girly girl! I love it.
- That question you asked me the other day? Still on my fugging mind, really cool.
- Thanks so much for being open and honest with me today. It really means a lot.
2. Show that you listen and care
The feeling of someone trying to understand you is heartwarming.
Give her that gift.
- Just bought that book you were talking about the other day. 🙂
- I checked out that taco place you mentioned! Sooooo good!
- What was that movie you loved so much? Might check it out 😉
- I tried that curry recipe of yours. Let’s just say that I think I need to try out yours next time lol.
3. Flirt with her
If she’s into you, she’ll love discussing romance and other intimate topics with you.
Plus, she’d love to feel desired by you.
- I’m supposed to be working but have decided to flirt with you. What are you up to, cutie?
- Ready for a glass of wine and cuddles. Know a sexy blonde who’s interested in joining me?
- What’s the hottest thing a guy can do for you?
- What’s your favorite way to be seduced by a man?
- What do you find the most attractive physical trait in a man?
Want more examples on how to flirt with a girl? Check out this article:
4. Show your support
If you want to be her boyfriend, it helps to act like one.
Well, as long as you’re not stuck in the friend zone.
If that’s you, check out this article: How to get out of the friend zone in 5 easy steps.
- Good luck with your presentation today!
- [When she’s sick] Hope you get well soon!
- You’re going to crush it today. If you’re not doing anything after, let’s get sushi to celebrate.
- I know you’re feeling blue. Let me know if there’s anything I can do to make you feel better. 🙂
4. Connect over shared memories
You don’t always need to do new things to grow closer to each other.
- Still thinking about that day on the beach. It was so fun!
- I can still see you struggling to climb over that fence at Mike’s in my head. Bless you and your fat sexy butt.
- Just went by our spot in the park. Really turned me on just thinking about it.
5. Play with her
Everyone wants to be with a partner who make us laugh and feel good.
Be that person for her.
- Zombies are overrunning the world. How do you defend yourself?
- Do you think that men can be gynecologists? (Second question) What if he sniffs his finger?
- You have to assassinate someone who really deserves it. How do you do it?
- Who would you rather have as a roommate: a goat or a pig?
For more fun texts, check out this article:
6. Be interested
Make her feel special by being interested in her life and opinions.
The better you know her, the more personal you can go.
- If you were dictator of the world, what’s the first rule you’d enforce?
- What’s your favorite type of vacation?
- What’s a book that you think everybody should read?
- What’s the most exciting thing you’re looking forward to this week?
- When do you feel loved?
- What motivates you to get up in the morning?
7. Create plans for the future
The more special and unique your plans, the more special she’ll feel.
- It’s gorgeous weather next week. Let’s go to the beach.
- They’re opening a new Indian place downtown this Friday. Wanna get your naan on?
- I just read that kissing burns calories. Ready for your workout?
- I got some edibles from a friend. Lift off this weekend. Joining?
- I’m ordering Chinese later, you in?
- You, me, way too much pizza, and Harry Potter on the big screen. You down?
- I’ve just been informed that our lips have an important business meeting next week. I think it’s best not to disappoint them.
8. Invite her into your life
This is a great way to make her feel connected to you even though you’re apart.
- About to go watch a movie with the boys. What are you up to?
- I just saw and spoke to Bill Murray. Jealous? 😉
- Currently wrapped up in a blanket watching a scary movie. We should do this together sometime.
- [Send her a short video of a cool view you’re seeing]
- Just saw two llamas doing it and I had to share. #romance
9. Send her things she’s into
Few things feel better than when someone gets you.
- This song has [her name] written all over it.
- Have you already seen this [movie / documentary]? I think you’d love it.
- [Send her videos of some cute puppers if she’s into dogs]
10. Express your thanks
People like people who like and appreciate them. Crazy, right?
No, but seriously. Show gratitude if gratitude is due.
She’ll love it.
- Thanks for showing up at my performance the other day. It really means a lot.
- Thanks for calling today. I appreciate it. 🙂
- I was in a really shitty mood today. Thanks for making me feel better. 🙂
- Thanks for always trying your best to understand me. It’s very cool. Really.
11. Share your feelings
If you’re seeing a girl that you’re really into and she likes you back, don’t keep these feelings to yourself.
Let her know.
It’ll make her feel safe and loved.
Just keep the serenades and declarations of love for yourself.
A little can go a long way.
- Didn’t see you in class today. Actually missed you a little 😉
- Working out really isn’t the same without you. Need that sexy face of yours for motivation.
- Eating some fries right now and I actually kinda miss that you’re not stealing them from me lol.
12. Trust her expertise
A cute girl is more than a friend and a pretty face.
She’s also an expert. At least, in some things.
Appreciate that side of hers too.
- [If she’s into cooking] Whenever I follow recipes, the flavor always disappoints me a little. Any advice on what I’m doing wrong?
- What do you do when you’re feeling a little blue and want to feel better? Could use some pointers.
13. Be there for her
An incredibly easy way to make her feel special over text is this:
Just be there when she needs you.
Maybe she’s in a bit of a bad mood, or maybe she’s super excited and wants to share her day with you.
Whatever it is, it makes her feel special when you’re actually reading her texts and replying back.
- Sucks that you’re having a shitty day. Want me to call?
- Haha thanks for sharing. I feel honored 😉
14. Let her know when she’s crossed a line
This may sound a little counter-intuitive, but it’s true:
If you take the time to stand up for yourself to her, it shows her that you actually care about her.
Why else would you care how she treats you?
Because you’re building something with her that you don’t want to end. Get it?
- Hey, you said/did something the other day that I let slide. But I just want you to know that when you did ABC, it made me feel XYZ.
15. Put in effort
A big mistake most guys make in a relationship is that they stop putting in effort and fall into a routine.
They figure, “I’ve won her over. Let’s focus my energy and attention on other things.”
But that kind of thinking can lose you a relationship.
To keep her around and make her feel special, you need to surprise her with different kinds of romantic gestures.
Many of which can be done over text and smartphone, such as:
- Sending her a thoughtful message via email.
- Leaving sweet voice notes.
- Surprise food delivery when she’s feeling under the weather.
Coach Dan ordered his girlfriend some food when she caught a bad cold and she loved it.
Awww, Coach Dan is such a SIMP.
Uh wait, such a sweetheart. I meant sweetheart.
Anyway, these were the 15 ways to make her feel special over text.
And don't forget your download below ;)