If you’re here, your intention is clear…
You want the best Tinder locations in the world and get the hottest dates possible.
Well, you’re in good hands.
- 10 Best Tinder locations in the world
- 11 Best locations to use when using Tinder Passport
- How to ask a girl on a date so that she almost always says yes
- 10 Best places to match young and educated women in the USA
- More tips and tricks to triple your Tinder matches
Important: Quickly letting you know I found the best opener EVER. Its psychologically irresistible to ignore. I made a video explaining how to use it and it's 'clickbait-principle' with screenshot examples. Check it out here.
By the end of this article, you’ll know the best Tinder locations no matter where you are in the world.
Let’s get into it and start with the absolute top 10 places in the world to get the best matches.
The Top 10 Tinder locations in the world
If you could only use Tinder in the next locations on the planet, you’d never have a shortage of amazing matches.
In fact, you’d have more epic matches than you could handle.
The best Tinder location on earth isn’t magic.
It has limitations.
The biggest one being: you don’t automatically get matches.
To get hot dates, you still need a strong profile.
Preferably an irresistible one.
Grab my Dating Profile Checklist and that’s exactly what you’ll get.
My checklist will point out the weaknesses in your profile and show you how to fix them.
The upcoming 10 spots are the best Tinder locations in the world.
Let me tell you what they are.
- New York. Without a doubt one of the best places for Tinder. It attracts thousands of job-seekers from across the globe. People who are new in town and are in dire need of friends and bed partners. This constant flow of lonely educated people to the Big Apple makes New York an excellent choice for Tinder. Plus, if you’ve ever set foot in Lower Manhattan, you know how stupidly good-looking the people are
- London. Another metropolis buzzing with gorgeous young professionals. And in my experience, also more diverse than New York. You’ll meet girls from all walks of life with all sorts of different personalities. You’ll find bohemians, go-getters, geeks and freaks. Whatever you want, you’ll find it in London.
- Rio de Janeiro. The second largest city of Brazil. With its long stretches of white sandy beaches and a huge urban forest, Rio de Janeiro is something else. No wonder it’s the most visited city of South America. And that’s what makes Rio so great for Tinder: tourists. They all come here to soak up the sun, do the samba and have a fun adventure to bring home. Perhaps that adventure could be you.
- Kyiv. The capital of Ukraine. A place where you won’t see many tourists and travelers at all. And you don’t need to, because the women from Kiev are absolutely gorgeous.
- Cali. Cali isn’t the biggest city of Colombia. It’s special for another reason: the women of Cali are jaw droppingly beautiful. Which is a known fact throughout all of Colombia. There’s just one hitch, the women are usually not very good at English. So I’d only recommend a visit if you already speak some Spanish or are willing to learn.
- Bangkok. The city of tuk-tuks and ping pong shows is another great place for swiping. Like the other best Tinder locations, Bangkok gets a lot of tourists. But unlike the other places, you may not even get a chance to dip into the tourist pool, because your phone will be overheating from matches with locals. Locals LOVE Westerners. In their eyes, you’re exotic.
- Barcelona. The second largest city in Spain and one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Besides its cultural heritage, you want to go to Barcelona for its never-ending influx of tourists and expats. Not that there’s anything wrong with the locals, they’re stunning, but they don’t exactly like guiris (foreign tourists).
- Amsterdam. The city where the rest of team TextGod resides. Tinder is incredibly popular among the locals. And they’re as versatile as can be. By this point an Amsterdam local could be practically any ethnicity in the world. Which is what makes it such a wonderful place to swipe. Want an infinite pool of beautiful women? Go to Amsterdam.
- Moscow. The home of Kalashnikovs, vodka and communism. What a lovely bunch. Anyway, I’m a big fan. Most women are incredibly fit and their personalities are always a surprise. You never know if you’ll get a progressive or traditional girl. Both are fun in their own ways.
- Oslo. Now we’re going up north to the birthplace of the Vikings. Rumor has it that the women here are the most beautiful in the world, because the Vikings only brought back the most gorgeous women to their homelands. So if blond and hot is your thing, visit Oslo.
With the top 10 locations in the world out of the way, let’s move on to some other noteworthy places.
Places that may be perfect for you.
11 Best Tinder Passport locations for you
The top 10 Tinder locations may not be the best…
Because ‘best’ is relative.
For example, if a buddy from NYC would come over to Belgium, he’d instantly get a seduction bonus when talking to any Belgian girl.
Because he’s different. Exotic. He has all kinds of exciting new stories to tell.
Plus, he’d tell all those stories in another language.
Sure, that language would be plain ol’ English. But the act of talking English still feels more exciting to her than standard Flemish.
In other words: for that guy, New York probably is NOT the best place for him to use Tinder.
If he knows the stuff we teach in the Text God Mentoring Program, he won’t do poorly in his hometown.
But if he’d travel to some place else like London, he’d instantly do much better!
Sure, he’d speak the same language. But he’d speak it with a sexy New York accent. At least, sexy to most girls in London whose ears are used to hearing British English.
So if you’re thinking of swiping in the best locations of the world, always think:
In what place on earth would I be seen as exotic?
Hint: It’s not as difficult a question as you may think. Just being from another town in your own country already makes you more interesting. After all, to the girls you meet on Tinder, you have new perspectives to share.
That said, not all countries and cultures appreciate foreigners.
So here’s a list of locations that are most welcoming to people from different places:
- Canada. Turns out that it’s not just a stereotype, Canadians are actually one of the friendliest people in the world. A poll done by Expat Insider shows that Canadians are 20% more welcoming to foreigners than the global average. I recommend going to Toronto.
- Vietnam. If the hottest Tinder matches is what you’re after, go to Ho Chi Minh City. The commercial hub of the city where the streets are clogged up with motorbikes and cars. Quite a sight.
- Colombia. As said earlier, Cali has the most beautiful women of Colombia. But if you want to know of another city that’ll make you love the locals, visit Medellín.
- Costa Rica. Want to go to South America but don’t want to visit Colombia? Check out Costa rica. Particularly its capital San José.
- Cambodia. It’s not just the home to Angkor Wats (thank you Angelina Jolie), it’s also a forward-thinking country open to foreigners. If you want to swing by, start with Phnom Penh.
- Taiwan. A small island off the coast of China. Which, despite its size, has pretty large cities. To get the hottest dates, visit New Taipei City. Before you book a flight, do know that the air quality isn’t great. There’s quite a bit of pollution when compared to American and Western-European cities.
- Argentina. The country that invented the Steakhouse. To meet your fair share of Latin beauties, go to Buenos Aires or Córdoba. But be careful, crime in both these cities are pretty high.
- Uganda. Probably not on the top of your travel list, which is all the more reason to go. Start with the capital, Kampala. Which is a much safer travel destination than Argentina.
- Mexico. You no doubt know of it, but maybe you haven’t yet set foot in gorgeous Mexico. For an unending mix of tourists and locals, go to Mexico City. If you like it a little more chill, go to Guadalajara or Puebla City.
- Philippines. A collection of thousands of islands in the pacific. To get the most out of Tinder, visit its largest cities. I’m fond of Cebu and Davao City (incredibly safe and beautiful). If you decide to go someplace else, please check the crime rates first.
- Portugal. Back to Europe, we have Portugal and its lovely capital, Lisbon. An especially good city if you like to Tinder and surf.
The same Expat Insider poll shows that the next countries are the least friendly:
- Czech Republic
- Saudi Arabia
The above is obviously a generalisation. Not every girl you meet from an ‘unfriendly’ country will be rude to you and vice versa.
But it does give you a good idea of where you’ll easily make new friends.
Perhap you’re like me and like to stick to your continent.
In that case, here’s the…
10 Best Tinder locations in the USA
If you want to Tinder in the States, there’s plenty of action in New York and San Francisco.
But unless you’re rocking watches encrusted with diamonds the size of your fist, you probably can’t afford the rent.
So if you want to live in America without selling your kidneys AND meet gorgeous single women, I’ve got something for you.
A list of American cities for the young, broke and beautiful.
(I haven’t really dug into the living expenses of these places, mostly the age of the demographics. So please don’t move without doing your own homework.)
Unsurprisingly the youngest cities almost always house large university towns.
Anyway, here comes the top 10 Best Tinder locations in the USA (based on the youngest cities according to the US Census Bureau):
- Provo, Utah.
- Logan, Utah.
- Manhattan, Kansas.
- Ames, Iowa.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- College Station, Texas.
- Statesboro, Georgia.
- Laredo, Texas.
- Hinesville, Georgia.
- Lafayette, Louisiana.
Half of everyone living in the above cities is younger than 30 years old. Which is pretty gosh darn unique.
Now for some tips on how to get the best Tinder experience possible.
More resources about Tinder passport / Tinder travel
If you want to travel and Tinder, the next articles are essential for getting Tinder dates.
- Tinder While Traveling: 10 Tips to Get Exotic dates
- How to Change Your Location On Tinder
- Tinder Plus vs Tinder Gold
- 7 Tinder Profile Tips for Men to Triple Your Matches
And here are some specific Tinder city guides:
And a vid that tells you exactly when and how to ask her out without being needy (plus how to recognize the signals when the time is right):
No TextGod article is complete without some tips on texting.
So let’s go!
Starting Tinder conversations smoothly
Most guys make this next awful mistake by playing…
Conversational ping pong.
As the name implies, it’s having a convo where you constantly pass boring facts back and forth.
The worst thing about this kind of ping pong?
Every text gets you a little bit closer to the friendzone, or worse, to the realm of the unmatched.
And you don’t want that.
You want to slowly make your way toward the date!
So what’s the best way to do that?
Although every technique has its strengths and weaknesses, I particularly like…
Whenever a question bubbles up in my head, I don’t ask it.
Instead, I take note of it and think:
“How can I turn that into an assumption?”
Suppose I want to know what she spends most of her time on.
I could ask her:
But I could also try to imagine what she likes to do based on the information on her dating profile.
So I’ll look at her photos, bio and perhaps Instagram until I get an idea.
This usually costs me less than a minute.
Once I’ve got something to work with, I’ll send her an assumption.
Something like this:
“But Louis, that’s still a question.”
Yup. I tricked you.
Although I usually stick with assumptions, this girl only had one other photo and an empty bio.
So I made a few assumptions based on what I saw (raising plants and beating up bad guys) and asked her to tell me her other hobbies.
In other words: I gave her value with my assumptions and then asked a question.
Thanks to this balance of giving and taking, she’s likely to give me the answer I wanted.
And not just a 3-word answer, but a long one.
For more tips on how to have an attraction raising convo, check this next article:
That almost wraps up today’s article on the best Tinder locations in the world.
But before we reach the end, one last gift.
The 10 Texts That Always Work.
Do you ever find yourself:
- Not knowing what to say?
- Not knowing how to make the conversation fun?
- Not knowing how to ask her out without sounding needy?
- Not knowing how to flirt?
The 10 Texts will help you out.
Quickly read through the 10 texts. Find one line you like. Copy, paste and…
Suddenly the conversation is back on track and heading toward the date.
Before you leave, one last thing.
An opener so good it can open even the toughest pistachio. (That’s clearly a joke, but don’t you just hate it that 10% of every pistachio bag is impossible to open?!)
Anyway, the opener I’m about to give you is seriously the best copy pastable opener on the market.
It gets a reply 99,2342359237% of the time.
And don't forget your download below ;)